Sign in to follow this  
Intrepidation

Dodge Caravan Sketch

5 posts in this topic

Dunno why, but I felt like drawing what a next gen Caravan might look like. I ditched the typical box on wheels minivan design for something more expressive. However I kept the dimensions the same as that of my reference photo, so no utility is sacrificed.

Dodge-Caravan-Top.jpg

post-1757-12845868381465.jpg

very nice. i'd shop that.

i'd like to see a little bit lower roof and a little less height to the glass to sex it up a tish.

i'd give this an A.

I'd try a more in your face grille treatment and lower the top of the front face also. but that's on the right path.

that top character line that comes in front around the face is nice but you could really dramatize that and sex it up more also, make it more sexy woman hips curvy. really make it grand (no pun). It would really be iconic and signature in motion coming at you.

there is some current gen odyssey on this.

Edited by regfootball

I think the center bodyside line could be dispensed with. Otherwise, it looks very nice to me. Good job overall.

Dodgefan, that is one nice looking minivan. HUGE improvement over the current boxy version. Great job!

It still perplexes me how VW managed to make this same basic design look much sleeker than the Chrysler/Dodge versions.

Thats pretty cool!

I was thinking along the same lines a while back also. Heres an old Caravan sketch with some wavy lines going on...

25058_339427774169_518014169_3400315_1042372_n.jpg

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this