Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Do Not Post Pictures of Strippers on the Hood of Your Cop Car on Facebook

Do Not Post Pictures of Strippers on the Hood of Your Cop Car on Facebook

A South Carolina police officer feared his cop car was looking dirty, so he took it to a stripper-sponsored "Tits n Tats" car wash to get his cruiser shined. There are pictures. They ended up on Facebook. He got fired.

It's a tale as old as time 2008. Officials from the Moncks Corner, South Carolina police department won't release the name of their boundary-deficient police officer, but offer that he is an officer no longer.

"I think he took his personal car there first and then he went in his police car," Caldwell said. "I don't think he was trying to be malicious. I think he used completely poor judgment."

The guy who organized the car wash protests that nothing illegal happened. Ain't nothing wrong with ladies cleaning cop cars with the buffer brushes God gave 'em.

link:

http://gawker.com/5645128/do-not-post-pictures-of-strippers-on-the-hood-of-your-cop-car-on-facebook

My, oh my. Someone spilled a tub of peaches in heavy syrup all over the hood of that cop car.

Wait. They're strippers?

So? If you haven't dated at least one ex-stripper in your life, you just ain't livin'.

... What? Don't judge me.

My, oh my. Someone spilled a tub of peaches in heavy syrup all over the hood of that cop car.

Wait. They're strippers?

So? If you haven't dated at least one ex-stripper in your life, you just ain't livin'.

... What? Don't judge me.

thumbsup.gif

My last experience with a stripper, well, was kind-of a weird experience. I tried to explain I was only there to drink and make change for my straight friends. She then smacked her ass and grabbed her crotch. Didn't work but we got a good laugh.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook