Lexus LS430 w/landau top

This thing has been my bigfoot or Nessie for quite awhile. Every time I'd see it, I didn't have my digi, or it was out of battery, or I forgot my memory stick :duh:. But today was the day.

Posted Image

Parked illegally in a fire lane. Of course, I mean, a vinyl-roofed Lexus isn't driven by Enrico Fermi or anything.

Good, less of this tacky $h! on Cadillacs and more on Lexuses. :D

Look more like DILFs to me. :)

unfortunately, the local Buick dealer is sporting a Top-O-Line Super De Lux Lucerne Brougham with a cloth padded top.

PICS! I just want to see how it looks... :stupid:

I saw one the other day, gold with a beige cloth top. And yes, it looked atrocious.

I thought dealers that put tops on cars like that also added the curb feelers as a package deal.

Funny you mention curb feelers, I saw some on a car the other day, it was an old Olds or Buick being driven by a guy in his mid-20's.

For the record, those were chicks my age (twentysomething).

For the record #2, I've seen the following cars landau'd:

Late-80s Hyundai

1995ish Mazda Protege

Past two generations of Accords

Past three generations of Camry

All generations of Avalon, current included

Chrysler LH-cars, including Intepid and an Eagle Vision

All generations of Mercury Sable/Ford Taurus

Past four generations of Nissan Maxima

Current Nissan Altima

All generations of Chrysler cloud sedans except Plymouth Breeze

Mazda 929 (that looked especially awful)

Mazda 626

Mid-90s Mitsubishi Galant

Lexus LS430/400, first and second generation GS, even an old SC

Infiniti I30, J30, G20

Late-90s VW Passat

Audi 5000

Mid-90s Toyota Corolla

These don't include what's appropriate like a Dynasty and what's simply expected like some Grand Marquis.

I think the other lower-47 states send their visonless, tasteless idiots here to die.

unfortunately, the local Buick dealer is sporting a Top-O-Line Super De Lux Lucerne Brougham with a cloth padded top.

Which one? I noticed Cochran in Monroeville had a silver one with a black top on thier display by the road a few weeks ago, which really dissapointed me. Thankfully it is the only one I've seen so far. Although, Massie Toyota had an Avalon with a cloth top in thier showroom at about the same time. I was going to stop and snap a pic on my way home from work one day, but by the time I remembered a camera it was gone. I'm an old-school luxury kind of guy, but I never did like cloth tops..