Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

Anyone Interested In These?

8 posts in this topic

I'm liquidating everything and have found a few little things that aren't really worth putting on Ebay. If you want them, let me know. Otherwise, I'll put them on Ebay without a reserve.

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Owners Manual

014-6.jpg

Red/Black Chevrolet Cavalier Badges, Chrome Cutlass Supreme Badge

001-11.jpg

Pontiac Wheel Center Cap

035-4.jpg

February 1954 Issue of Popular Mechanics

002-6.jpg

Chrysler Crossfire Experience CD-ROM, Exploring Buick Rainer CD-ROM, Pontiac Aztek CD-ROM, Chevrolet Equinox CD-ROM

001-12.jpg

What is the Pontiac center cap from? I've been thinking of swapping my weathered 'ABS' caps out for the newer 'Pontiac' caps on my '99 Bonne... but I'm not sure if they interchange.

I really have no clue. I found it on the side of the road many years ago. :P

Ah.

It LOOKS like its from a Grand Prix or Bonneville... 2000-on... but I can't be sure.

What did you want for it?

Can you get an accurate measure of the diameter of the hole it would fit in?

Seeing that it fell off a car, are all the little prongs still intact on the back?

Outside diameter is 2 5/16". Rough inside diameter is 1 25/32". All tabs are intact. Cost is solely shipping. The only thing I really want any cash for is the Popular Mechanics magazine. The rest are freebies unless you feel like making a donation. :P

I'm liquidating everything and have found a few little things that aren't really worth putting on Ebay. If you want them, let me know. Otherwise, I'll put them on Ebay without a reserve.

anything you don't part with on here you might be able to sell on Ebay... especially those emblems.

Just had to break your balls a little, Mr. TL;DR. :neenerneener:

Outside diameter is 2 5/16". Rough inside diameter is 1 25/32". All tabs are intact. Cost is solely shipping.

Yeah, I finally managed the LONG TREK out to the garage (15 feet) to get my cap... Looks like its about 1.8" diameter at the narrow part and the cap itself is about 2.33"... close enough that I'd say it would fit.

After looking closer at this, it looks pretty GM standard... plastic insert with a printed aluminum cover drawn over it. The plastic inserts are probably fairly FWD universal.

Yeah, I'd like to get the cap off of you, to see how it looks on my Bonne's Torque Stars. Can you PM me with the best way to get some money to you? Paypal, I assume?

On a side note, I imagine I could shine all of the paint and corrosion off the old caps and shrink wrap vinyl wrap printed Pontiac emblems on them. Maybe a future project.

Edited by SAmadei

Yeah, I finally managed the LONG TREK out to the garage (15 feet) to get my cap... Looks like its about 1.8" diameter at the narrow part and the cap itself is about 2.33"... close enough that I'd say it would fit.

After looking closer at this, it looks pretty GM standard... plastic insert with a printed aluminum cover drawn over it. The plastic inserts are probably fairly FWD universal.

Yeah, I'd like to get the cap off of you, to see how it looks on my Bonne's Torque Stars. Can you PM me with the best way to get some money to you? Paypal, I assume?

On a side note, I imagine I could shine all of the paint and corrosion off the old caps and shrink wrap vinyl wrap printed Pontiac emblems on them. Maybe a future project.

PM'd.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this