Sign in to follow this  
Olds Guy

Caballero

OK, first off, I gotta say, you guys do some great work, in both sketches and photo-chops. In fact, you all inspired me to try and improve my skills. So, that said, I grabbed a couple pics and started to work to try and practice a bit.

Whaddaya think?

Posted Image

Not too fond of the idea, but the execution wasn't bad.. and that's what you were aiming for. So, that said, nice job!

Yeah, I can't say that it was an inspired choice. But it was something different where I could get the photos I needed to get started.

Thanks!

nice name and good chop.

i may be misreading this... but if yur complimenting him on his choice for a name... he didnt choose it... GMC did when they built the Caballero during the Elky run... not takin anythin away from him though...it is a good chop... im assumin you used the Ute as a base? oh and a suggestion... bling rims... not so much

well the cabellero proabbly wasnt even around when i was born so i wouldnt know. i thought he pciked the name cabelerro.

i may be misreading this... but if yur complimenting him on his choice for a name... he didnt choose it... GMC did when they built the Caballero during the Elky run... not takin anythin away from him though...it is a good chop... im assumin you used the Ute as a base? oh and a suggestion... bling rims... not so much

Yes, I thought that was a better name than Sprint, so I used it.

And the wheels, they are from the '07 Yukon Denali, as are the front end pieces.

Guest Josh

A retractable hard-top would fit well with this type of vehicle, although hardly what GMC is known for.

The execution was great in terms of getting your message across, I even like the grille and headlight design, however it wouldnt fit GMC's current vision or point to a future design scheme for the brand.

Very nice. Great job! Bring it back GM, I want a super cheap fixed roof versionfor myself... no expensive niche-market retractable hardtop B.S.

Just throw in a 6-speed manual and a LS2 and I'm good.

Edited by Sixty8panther

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook