Sign in to follow this  
Ravenfreak13

Cobalt chop

Headlights look great, but placement of the grille foils the execution.

Move it up in line with the headlights.

def an A+ idea it makes a boring facia more agressive to match the cars spirit make it a better execution and ill save it to my comp!!!! lol

EDIT: make the top of the grill and the top of the headlights in line that may work but it already looks better

Edited by mute

def an A+ idea it makes a boring facia more agressive to match the cars spirit make it a better execution and ill save it to my comp!!!! lol

EDIT: make the top of the grill and the top of the headlights in line that may work but it already looks better

nah...I think I'm done...not everything should be aline...then it makes it too bland

I like the original... this is just kind of Saturn-Weird

I like the original... this is just kind of Saturn-Weird

I actually saw more pontiac in it but as you can see,....im a saturn nut!

The only problem is that the regualr cobalt looks like its scared. The headlights are too big. But everyones opinion is different 8)

The first one reminds me of the 97ish Grand Prix with the grille down below like the Solstice is now, but the Solstice can make that design element work. I just think this grille is too wide.

I like the finished chop. the grille could stand to be a weeeee bit bigger but it looks kinda cool. The headlights look kinda BMW 5-series-ish to me.

The only problem is that the regualr cobalt looks like its scared. The headlights are too big. But everyones opinion is different 8)

Never thoght of it that way... not sure why exactly but I LOVE the Cobalt coupe from everey angle. It's a great lookign car for a compact.

Ya know I like the idea it looks more agressive, something the cobalt or a car that size needs. I put a camaro front end on a chevy epica, similar to a coblat and I think it made an apealing design. IF the camaro & firebird had been the size of a Cobalt they may still be making them and winning some sales from honda and others right Now !

Never thoght of it that way... not sure why exactly but I LOVE the Cobalt coupe from everey angle. It's a great lookign car for a compact.

OMG.

He praised a FWD car with four aluminum cylinders!! :P

j/k

Cobalt coupes really do look great from every angle, as do even the Pursuit/G5 coupes. I like that GM is differentiating the sedan/coupe styles more by changing rooflines and rear designs. I never thought the headlights were too big at all. In fact there are angles that you could see the stock headlamp units at that make them look rather agressive themselves.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook