Sign in to follow this  
OCcarnut

The AFA is at after Ford again??!!!

Am I crazy, or did I hear that the AFA is attempting to get the boycott against Ford going again?? Is there NOTHING better for them to worry about? How about supporting the married troups that are returning from the war with missing limbs so that those marriages and families do not fall apart? That seems like a more noble cause to me....

Oh they can't do that. The Rev. Phelps says those soldiers deserve what happens to them because this country harbors homosexuals. The "wacko" groups have to stick together.

supporting wounded troops doesn't get press like boycotting a major auto manufacturer.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but Ford did go back on its promise not to advertise in gay magazines AFAIK

Why do any of you care about the AFA? I am one of the few people here who lives in the Deep South and who attends a Southern Baptist church, and I can assure that these people are the types who home school their children and buy used vehicles. These boycotts are meaningless.

Why do any of you care about the AFA?  I am one of the few people here who lives in the Deep South and who attends a Southern Baptist church, and I can assure that these people are the types who home school their children and buy used vehicles. These boycotts are meaningless.

Any boycott that gets an organizations issues into mainstream media is not meaningless

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook