Our Well-Respected Members

NOS2006

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lately I enjoy the posts by Ellives.  I find his posts to be highly intelligent.

C'mon, ehaase, don't you find posts by Croc and Trinacriabob to be highly enlightening as well? :AH-HA_wink:

C'mon, ehaase, don't you find posts by Croc and Trinacriabob to be highly enlightening as well?  :AH-HA_wink:

Although I disagree with both of you on various non-automotive issues, I highly respect both of you for your intelligence and debating skills.

I also enjoy Blackviper's posts more and more also and regret some of my harsh comments in the past.

Edited by ehaase

Although I disagree with both of you on various non-automotive issues, I highly respect both of you for your intelligence and debating skills.

I also enjoy Blackviper's posts more and more also and regret some of my harsh comments in the past.

That's cool.

BVs grown up a lot in the past year...I know what you mean regarding the "harsh comments" but I think they might have prodded change for the better. Sometimes "tough love" is the way to go...

If I'm not mistaken, Siegen came here as part of the Ridgeline debacle and stayed ever since. I enjoy reading his thoughts as well.

As O.C. said, its easier to make a list of people I do not respect. Its short and most of them aren't around here any more.

Is the drive to 'go there' really always so overpowering?

Just think of me as a... um... younger female version of Ocnblu and you'll never find my posts odd. Alright? But, yes... it's so overpowering that, well, I can't control it. It's like this force inside my mind that won't let me deny these comments. No matter how hard I try, it's always the same... "Shut up, Cory... I am going to type this whether you like it or not. You can't do that. Yes I can. No you can't. Yes... I can. Uh... No, you stupid little brat. Hey... do you want to masturbate tonight? Damnit" You see...? I can't win. Don't blame me, blame me, not me... since it's obviously me. I'll apologize for him, though... He's too cold-heated to do it. :lol::D^_^

I appreciate that. Thanks. Although, the comments were probably deserved.

BVs grown up a lot in the past year...I know what you mean regarding the "harsh comments" but I think they might have prodded change for the better.  Sometimes "tough love" is the way to go...

That's why. I did have a few problems in the past, and I've tried to work on improving how I conduct myself here for the past half-year or so. All the comments I would receive... as well as my poor self image... made me want to that. Um... I guess I've improved, right? :P

If you were to post more, you might be remembered, let alone mentioned. :P

But, you'd be on my list, also. Your drawing skill and always-happy personality are what set you apart from many (not to be discriminative to others..).

But Croc, I of all people mentioned you. Don't you feel special that someone as special as myself would pass my specialness onto you? You do, don't you? That's right, you do, and you know it. Don't worry... that's a good feeling you have in your heart... even though your brain may be saying "No! Bad feeling! BV is a very bad influence! He may attempt to manipulate you! No!" Whether that is truthful or not, you shall never know, but you can't trust me when I say that is a good feeling. I swear to God. :AH-HA_wink:

Just think of me as a... um... younger female version of Ocnblu and you'll never find my posts odd. Alright? But, yes... it's so overpowering that, well, I can't control it. It's like this force inside my mind that won't let me deny these comments. No matter how hard I try, it's always the same... "Shut up, Cory... I am going to type this whether you like it or not. You can't do that. Yes I can. No you can't. Yes... I can. Uh... No, you stupid little brat. Hey... do you want to masturbate tonight? Damnit" You see...? I can't win. Don't blame me, blame me, not me... since it's obviously me. I'll apologize for him, though... He's too cold-heated to do it. :lol::D^_^

I appreciate that. Thanks. Although, the comments were probably deserved.

That's why. I did have a few problems in the past, and I've tried to work on improving how I conduct myself here for the past half-year or so. All the comments I would receive... as well as my poor self image... made me want to that. Um... I guess I've improved, right? :P

BV, I've ALWAYS liked you.....

You know.....it seemed you toned down quite abit around the time the "gay" thread was on The Lounge and everyone (including yourself?) was coming out of sorts..?

Was this when you kinda dealt with being open about being gay?

Seems like you are WAY more upbeat now....and that you are beginning to really enjoy life.

:thumbsup:

Yea...I'm the Master Manipulator around these parts...and am therefore immune to your tactics.

Damnit. :P

BV, I've ALWAYS liked you.....

You know.....it seemed you toned down quite abit around the time the "gay" thread was on The Lounge and everyone (including yourself?) was coming out of sorts..?

Was this when you kinda dealt with being open about being gay?

Seems like you are WAY more upbeat now....and that you are beginning to really enjoy life.

:thumbsup:

IDK... I suppose. I can't remember... nor want to. :D But yes, since I've came out... I'm like another person around here. Before I was the psycho angry-wild teen, now I am the psycho hyper-wild teen. I've always been super freaky, though... 8)

The "fast" ones are still my favorite:

"It's kinda hard to hear the engine with you yak-yak-yakking"

"Son...is that your fast?"

"..Y--yes sir."

"And does your fast have a problem?"

MY FAST HAS A PROBLEM

"N-no sir."

"Well, I'm gonna let you off with a warning. Try and keep that fast

under control."

(cop goes to his car, where we see his fast, wearing aviator sunglasses)

I respect everyone equally here.

The one member that stands out though, would have to be thegriffon.

He has an excellent website (that just went to a blog format), and his general knowledge (automotive and otherwise) is so detailed, I get a headrush reading his posts.

EXAMPLE A :blink:

EXAMPLE B :thumbsup:

EXAMPLE C :lol:

Just..wow.