Sign in to follow this  
04monteintimidator

Goat

alright this is a bit different as far as the GTOs are goin...

Posted Image

sort of an allusion to the beak... but there is no real beak... yes those are hidden healights you see... i always thought those were a cool feature and i dont see why they couldnt be brought back... this is loosely base on the camaro... why? because lets be realistic... GM is tryin to diferentiate its brands... as much as we'd all love to see a firebird... the pontiac zeta coupe is probably goin to be GTO... hope you guys like it

EDIT: hey 68... check it out... its a true coupe!! haha

Edited by 04monteintimidator

looks good, but judging by the driver's side window, it looks like a 2-seater. the trunk seems to be too long, like that's where the backseat should be...and it kinda reminds me of the charger (unfortunately).

thanks... i know exactly how to fix those problems you mentioned... i was actually just about to change them myself... thats what the edit was about... i didnt realize that the door lined right up with the window... i dont want it to be like that... an the charger thing... thats probably because of the kick in the rear... which i was ebating on changing in the first place

well i fixed the drivers window problem... but the charger-esque rear quarter panel proved more difficult than i thought... oh well... i fixed it a bit...

Posted Image

and yes just like the old school ones... it is a hardtop

Cool! I love it... both the coupe version and the hardtop version are very sleek. If this was refiuned by a desin studio it could actaully work for a (hypothetical) 2009 GTO. I really like it. :)

noone else has any input? cmon guys comments and suggestions are welcome

its not a bad concept and i could see where you where going with it basing it off of a 68-69 with the hideaway headlights also in my opinion i think the gto should stay on it current platform just be redisigned because the camaro is a short and wider based platform and also your perspective in completely scewed and the decklid should be shorter and also pontiac never had a 427 so no sense in advertising badges

well i did make it much longer than the camaro... i had a pic of the camaro on my comp screen for perspective reference and when i was done i held it up to compare... this is at least a foot longer than the camaro... and i dont know what yur talkin about with the decklid... GTOs always had long rear ends... go look at some profile shots of the 68/69 goats... those decklids are just as big if not bigger... and as far as the 427... if you didnt notice the "7.0 liter" in the GTO logo... i was just subtly saying id love to see the ls7 in the GTO... not necessarily base... just like a "the judge" sport package or sumthin and just so you know... the perspective is not at all screwed... i will admit i have had my perspective problems evry now and then... but this is nearly dead on

actually here... i got a pic for you...

Posted Image

look at the size of that decklid... then try to tell me that mine is too big... criticism is welcome but pleez try to understand the design theme b4 you attack my drawings

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook