T!6HT WH1P$

If the worst that can come out of that photo is that I'm compared to Connan O'Brien than I got off lucky. This was one of the most retarded ideas I've ever had... the plate frame is especially stupid. I can't wait to crash the party when I bring my riced out to the max Datsun to the Nissan show in Albany NY this April. I'll remind all those Rice boys of their heretige. Rememebr your roots suckas! :mr-t:

I can't beleive that I'm not getting flack for this. Look at how idiotic this looks!!!

Posted Image

You have to strike a pose like one of those angry guys on a Hip-Hop CD cover or in a Low Rider magazine. "Knaw-what I'm sayin' G!?" <_<:P

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks KF

*nods*

You're welcome! Glad you were able to blow off some steam....

I haven't been able to ... yet. Tho, if all works out well, next week, I hope to sign a contract with the local radio station to do a radio show! It would be every Friday night in April for 3 hours ... and then we'd go from there. Course, I'll be paying for the time ... but it's something I've been wanting to do since my college days. So, we'll see.

Meantime, sometimes life sucks ... he he he.

Knightfan,

Congratulations are in order for you too. There's no better feeling than having a long time dream of yours come true. Here's hoping this all pans out for you. :thumbsup:

*nods*

Thank you :). I, too, hope it works out! I'm not happy about having to pay for the time, but paying for the time and actually doing the shows is a lot better than never trying it at all ;). But, have to finalize the contract and record the promos, etc., first ... once those are done ... then I can announce it and celebrate ... he he heh.

You have to strike a pose like one of those angry guys on a Hip-Hop CD cover or in a Low Rider magazine. "Knaw-what I'm sayin' G!?"  <_<  :P

Posted Image

Actually I thought you looked more Mafioso than anything else...like you were about to make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

F'geddaboudit. :P

Thanks guys. :D

Yeah, the slicked back hair is something I don't do often. Usually if I'm going out with the broad but that's not the case here.

KF:

Wow, very cool. Does this mean you can sell advertising? How about I give you $500 so we can promote the Tight Whips car club? :wink: No news on the house yet, I hope we get it. It would be soooo sweet. It has a small attached barn!

Oldsmoboi:

I'll have something for all you guys soon... the computer has been hijacked by marcia for days now due to her 20,000 petition data entry project. My computer is "in the shop" so to speak. It's getting stripped of any good parts and sent to the junkyard. :(

Soon as I get some computer time I'll be posting a few new sigs. in the order fo the requests. :D

Mean time here's a quickie, Marcia's already kicking me off the comp. :(

Posted Image

wildmanjoe, I don't believe they do have any live streams online, but I'll find out ... and if they do offer that, I'll post in the new thread when I create it next week after I sign the contract ;).

Wow, very cool. Does this mean you can sell advertising? How about I give you $500 so we can promote the Tight Whips car club? :wink:

If you're serious....let's talk ;).

No news on the house yet, I hope we get it. It would be soooo sweet. It has a small attached barn!

Heh...the waiting is the hardest part ... I know all too well.... Good luck on getting it ... and do keep us updated.

Here's the next few:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Turbo:

Check out Cort's website... ther's a link in his sig. Cool stuff!

Now that the Blazer is junk might as well get my Sig on.... :(

Posted Image

Cort, is that a 71? It's nice!

Reminds me of this triple-black SS454 I saw once a couple years ago...Gorgeous.

Actually, it's a '72 ... and thank you ;).

Sadly, it isn't quite so nice in person (has a few rust issues), but that's fine by me :).

Wow...that SS sounds gorgeous ... did you get any pics of it?

And, Sixty8 ... thank you ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"I wonder if it's too late" ... Nickelback ... 'Photograph'

Actually, it's a '72 ... and thank you ;).

Sadly, it isn't quite so nice in person (has a few rust issues), but that's fine by me :).

Wow...that SS sounds gorgeous ... did you get any pics of it?

And, Sixty8 ... thank you ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"I wonder if it's too late" ... Nickelback ... 'Photograph'

sadly, no. no camera at the time, but that I know was a 71, according to the plates: "71CARLO"

and anyway, the picture of yours looks nice anyway, hopefully the rust isn't too bad, and you can restore it fairly easily one of these days. It really is a handsome car, and old musclecars are disappearing way too quickly nowadays.

If the worst that can come out of that photo is that I'm compared to Connan O'Brien than I got off lucky. This was one of the most retarded ideas I've ever had... the plate frame is especially stupid. I can't wait to crash the party when I bring my riced out to the max Datsun to the Nissan show in Albany NY this April. I'll remind all those Rice boys of their heretige. Rememebr your roots suckas! :mr-t:

I can't beleive that I'm not getting flack for this. Look at how idiotic this looks!!!

Posted Image

You have to strike a pose like one of those angry guys on a Hip-Hop CD cover or in a Low Rider magazine. "Knaw-what I'm sayin' G!?"  <_<  :P

Posted Image

First off, where on earth did you get that lisence plate frame. LOL

Secondly, whatcha smokin? looks like its burnin VERY uneven..... we'll have to smoke some stogies next time we hang out! I've got a few sittin here in my makeshift humidor that I've been dying to try!

Also, I'd be more than happy to become part of your club, LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

any of those pics or combinations of those pics or hell, you've got some pics you took at the show in Framingham probably! LOL

sadly, no. no camera at the time, but that I know was a 71, according to the plates: "71CARLO"

*chuckles*

Yeah, that'd be a darn near easy give away, wouldn't it? He he he

As for the no camera ... no worries ... I know I'm guilty of that scenario a bit too much :(.

and anyway, the picture of yours looks nice anyway, hopefully the rust isn't too bad, and you can restore it fairly easily one of these days. It really is a handsome car, and old musclecars are disappearing way too quickly nowadays.

*nods*

I agree ... which is why I keep my older ones and drive 'em whenever I can ;).

And, thank you for the compliment ... definitely appreciated! Sadly, tho, I do need to get the rust taken care of ... sooner rather than later.... If only I had the money ;). He he he

This is another pic I took that same night as

the other sigs. of the Datsun... the funny thing

is I got home and thought it reminded me of

Bono's profile a lot. Sure enough there's a little

resemblance.... to my eye anyway.

Posted Image

U2 is super cool... too bad Bono is such a loud

mouth liberal at his concerts. It's like when I

went to the A.Y.C.L.B. concert he's talking all

this anti-gun bull$hit and I just wanted to say

STFU and sing, THAT's waht I'm here for!

well now, if we're posting cigar pics.....

Posted Image

Posted Image (NOT photochopped)

Posted Image the first little bunch of cigars I ever really got..... the Punch was the only good one, though the little cohiba cigarillos were pretty sweet for a quick smoke....

now its Padrons......

Being the retard that came up with the whole Tight Whips car club concept, you are hereby officially accepted! Sixty8, make this man a signature!

Also hook me up with a couple from the picture of the egg we got in that back alley in South Boston I like and one from the pictures we got at the Boston Park Plaza!

Everyone please be patioent...

all of your sigs will be forthcoming

in the next two days. :D In the

mean time here's my newest one:

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

in the next two days. :D In the

mean time here's my newest one:

Posted Image

Oh that's great- we're all waiting for ours on pins and needles (I've been sitting here all day on this topic hitting Refresh), and you have time to make yourself another one?! :hissyfit:

:smilewide: Just kidding, bro- I've only been waiting for 8 hours. :neenerneener: Seriously, if you need to crop mine or whatever do feel free. I wish I could pull off a gangsta look like yours, tho... TIA!

"God damnit I am Neil Diamond.... I will slap you in the mouth!" :P

I'll get right on it... :D

...but he's not a man that likes to swear.

It's an inside joke between me & XP...

you might have missed the other thread

about the SNL skit with Will Farrel as

Neil Diamond. Funny Stuff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry XP... after much delay here's the new batch for you. After all you're the "Original-G"

Now get me that CD with the '59 Buicks under snow pictures off your camera! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SP:

here's a new one for ya.

That &#036;h&#33;'s off the hook! ...no, litteraly it's on a flatbed they didn't send a wrecker. :P

Posted Image

76ChevyTrucker:

I incorporated the Impala, your truck & a font called "Independance" inot your sig. I've always wanted to own a '76 something just for the sake of having Bicentenial antique plates. :D

Anyway if it';s not to your liking feel free to give me constructive criticism and let me know what I should change. :)

Posted Image

It's an inside joke between me & XP...

you might have missed the other thread

about the SNL skit with Will Farrel as

Neil Diamond. Funny Stuff.

I know, I was being a smartass.

I was quoting this song that they play by him everyday at work (random Soft rock and easy listening, it's a sattelite station) and one of the lines is "But I'm not a man that likes to swear..." and I never catch what he says after that.

Oh... now I feel like a retard. :duh: Sorry. :P

in the next two days. :

Yup,yup, yup............ and in the meantime,

you forgot me......... again!

I just can't get no respect! Move over Rodney..... :(

Look at page 4 in this thread, your revised sig's been ready for like a week. :)

aw man... i worke a little while on changin my sig to include links to some of my sketches... but the forum wont let me post "dynamic" files in the img tabs... here it is if anyone wants to look...

Revised Sig

Good to hear you like it 76.

Fly: Let's not go there. :wink:

Anyone else got a TIGHT WHIP they want a sig. made up for?

C'mon... maybe someone's 2005 GTO or a 1939 Ford COE? :P

ooo can you make me one with my hardtop GTO drawing and my impala drawing along with my car? if you need the pictures just go to the link i posted in this topic... the post i made b4 this one... and click on the buttons for GTO and impala... if its too much trouble then dont worry about it but if you have some free time...

Hey Sly!

Wanna do one on this ol' buggy? This was the last clone of the 1971 Dune Buggies &

Hot VW's show car.

It was the only one East of Nevada!

Do you need a bigger pic? ^_^

Posted Image

Edited by rkmdogs

Now that's a TIGHT WHIP!!! :D

Here's my latest, I'll do yours tomorrow RKM. :)

My newest whip got complemented today, I think. A guy walked into

the Computer Whiz place I was picking up my recovered data and

he asked "who's pimpin' car out front?" Since the Q was parked next

to Bob's STS I was like the Cadillac? He says "No the Infiniti" so I

told him I just bought it and he says "that's a very sharp car, looks

like something Saddam would drive".

Thanks I guess. :huh: WTF? I guess he meant a big black Japanese

or German Sedan with tinted windows and conservative styling.

Posted Image