Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Car Spotting

LosAngeles

A Picture Documentary

By Cory Wolfe

Today, I went to my local GM dealer.
Posted Image

They sell vehicles from Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and Pontiac here in Brookville.
Posted Image

The first car I looked at was the new DTS. It sure is nice for what it is.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The second one was the new HHR. It is very cool even though it's retro.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After those, I looked at the new Impala. It is bland, but looks good. The interior is nice.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Next I looked at a G6 GT sedan. I really like it even though it has no spoiler.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Finally, I looked at some of the last Grand Am GTs. It's a shame to see the name go.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The End.

----------------

:lol: Wow... I'm never doing that again... :D

How old is that dealership?  They need to build a new showroom/office building.

[post="22898"][/post]

Dew Cadillac in St. Petersburg had their showroom in the middle of downtown on the ground floor of their building...
Posted Image

...until they relocated to an expansive showroom/tract of land like every other dealer.

Dew Cadillac in St. Petersburg had their showroom in the middle of downtown on the ground floor of their building...
Posted Image

...until they relocated to an expansive showroom/tract of land like every other dealer.

[post="22925"][/post]

I hate when that happens. Our BMW dealer used to have a nice, friendly, one-story beachfront location. Now they've moved to some modern-looking, tilt-up building/warehouse next to a mega furniture store.

I hate when that happens. Our BMW dealer used to have a nice, friendly, one-story beachfront location. Now they've moved to some modern-looking, tilt-up building/warehouse next to a mega furniture store.

[post="23156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

While this thread is basically over in my mind, I have to say that I like when a dealer of a brand that has a LOT of models to sell moves to a bigger spot...they need to, usually...it's a beautiful thing to see all that selection, not to mention the wacky things the dealer may include in their spot (South Bay Ford has a concession stand and gift shop, for instance)

Of course it ain't like I wanna see a thousand acre Hummer-only dealer or something.