ok, here's my entry for the weekly over at gmi:

Posted Image

and here's the original:

Posted Image

***update***

Posted Image

comments/suggestions welcome

-camaroman22

*oh, could someone tell me what that car is?

Edited by Camaroman22

It's a 1966 Chevrolet Impala 2dr hardtop. This one has the 327 from the looks of the emblem on the fender. :)

The chop is too ricey.... I do think the rims and mirros off the Camaro conepot work but somehow the groundeffects are terrible on a old school car like this. Try making it look like they're not tacked on wiht 3M tape at least. :wink:

ocnblu    733

"SOME OLD CAR"

Camaroman, you are so lucky I can't smack you through this computer. How could anyone not know that's a '66 Impala?

Sorry bud, but ground effects tacked onto any 60's car look awful. Please keep practicing and posting though.

im really not a fan of the whole lowrider look... its somewhat better than rice... but i still dont like it... good execution... but not my style and no offense but its pretty bad that you didnt know that wuz a 66 impala...

what the hell where you thinking when you did this a 1966 impala and ground effects do not mis slight mood maybe such as pull the bumpers closer to the body put a cowl hood on it change the rear bumper to something that dosent portrude out as much and put sligh side skirts on it in place of the rockers with the large wheels and that may look alright. But im sry the current chop you did was hacked

Camaroman22    0

what the hell where you thinking when you did this a 1966 impala and ground effects do not mis slight mood maybe such as pull the bumpers closer to the body put a cowl hood on it change the rear bumper to something that dosent portrude out as much and put sligh side skirts on it in place of the rockers with the large wheels and that may look alright. But im sry the current chop you did was hacked

well, it's a camaro body kit, so back off. i like how you only used one period in that entire rant, it's soo easy to read :duh: . let's see what you got :P .

Fijian    0

I dont care what these guys say man, that looks pretty good to me.

ive tried to do what you did on that but its hella hard...and i usually give up, so i really like this one..you did a lot of stuff on it :thumbsup:

Camino LS6    866

Wow! Tough crowd in here. 8)

Cut the boy a little slack - I'm sure the car is WAY before his time.

Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure he spent some time on it.

Camaroman: Two suggestions. First, find something out about the car before you chop it. Second, find a sig that doesn't give my computer a stroke! :AH-HA_wink:

altho i dont like the lowrider look as i already said... this is starting to grow on me... one suggestion for a fix tho... the front ground effect is lower than the ones on the side... just make them even and that'll be an improvement...

deadlyw/pencil... could you darken in that sketch a little more? i can hardly see it... from what i do see i like it so far but i like to be able to see the whole thing

Edited by 04monteintimidator

Camaroman22    0

deadly/pencil, that's really good, you should give that its own thread, it wouldnt get as many comments in here. as monte said, i think a darker image would be better, maybe someone could PS the lines onto it.

um first of i dont do chops. I draw my concepts and here is one of my drawings check it out and let me know what you think.2006 chevelle concept drawing

Get us a better scan of that.... I like waht I see! :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this