Sign in to follow this  
mustang84

Unreleased / unfinished work

7 posts in this topic

Here are some designs that I either lost interest in, was disappointed in how it was coming along, or just simply set off to the side and forgot about.

Cadillac ETC

Posted Image

Ford Five Hundred

Posted Image

Lincoln Mark X Coupe

Posted Image

Another Mark X Coupe

Posted Image

Mercury Cougar Eliminator

Posted Image

No idea...maybe some Mercury?

Posted Image

Olds Toronado...I hate the proportions

Posted Image

Pontiac Grandville...don't know what I was thinking when I made this one...probably a good thing I never finished it

Posted Image

The Five hundred and the Toronado are my favorites.. I'd like to see more/complete of them.

i really like the rear view of the Mark X... and the ETC is pretty nice as well... ive been looking for something new to design and i think lookin at this just inspired me... so thanks alot!

Guest YellowJacket894

The "Mercury?" looks pretty cool. I like it.

As for the Toronado, it's nice, but it's not the "high toned son of a bitch" it could be. (Kidding. My opinions are just $h!.) :D

As for the Toronado, it's nice, but it's not the "high toned son of a bitch" it could be. (Kidding. My opinions are just $h!.) :D

Yeah, I wasn't happy with how that one was coming out...it was one of those that couldn't really be salvaged without erasing a lot of the drawing.

This was the Toronado I made after it that came out much better. You can see the design similarities between the two.

Posted Image

Edited by mustang84

Yeah, I wasn't happy with how that one was coming out...it was one of those that couldn't really be salvaged without erasing a lot of the drawing.

This was the Toronado I made after it that came out much better.  You can see the design similarities between the two.

Posted Image

If Oldsmobile was still around and made this Toro...I'd rob a bank, sell my Riviera...donate organs....anything to own that....that is one bad ass ride dude...great job....but as far as your first version of it....the rear looks like a last gen ETC

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this