Camino LS6

So who wants to do me a favor?

9 posts in this topic

Camino LS6    866

I'd like to see a chop of the Camaro concept that turns it into an El Camino.

No, I don't think this will (or should) happen real world - I just want to get a peek at how it might look.

The Camaro faithful have been waiting since 2002, I've been waiting since 1987. :AH-HA_wink:

well i cant do a chop bcuz i neither own or know how to operate photoshop... but ill try to sketch sumthin for you if you want... i need something to draw anyway haha ive had some kind of weird artists block for a while

Edited by 04monteintimidator

91z4me    0

I started a chop by my poor skills made me kill it. I suggest using the Holden SST concept from a few years ago for the bed with the Camaro's C pillar and everything forward of it.

that took much less time than i thought it would... also my first venture into shading and that sort of thing so here it is...

Posted Image

i changed the roofline a bit... the original roofline/window shape didnt work too well... and i kept the kick simply because i thgouht it looked pretty cool... pluss the side wouldve been very flat without it...

Camaroman22    0

that took much less time than i thought it would... also my first venture into shading and that sort of thing so here it is...

Posted Image

i changed the roofline a bit... the original roofline/window shape didnt work too well... and i kept the kick simply because i thgouht it looked pretty cool... pluss the side wouldve been very flat without it...

whoa, excellent, almost like you used a sketch-filter on a chop. the onyl thing missing is the lense over that goes over the passenger-side headlight (it's just that one line, and really not that noticable). nice work, if i have time i'll try a chop.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.