Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

The Haircut

ocnblu

I say "# 4 on the sides, scissor cut it on top so it can still lay over instead of spike, and leave the sideburns the same." She says "me love you long time" -- just kidding!!! In 15 minutes, it's done.

Usually, when I say "I'd like a #4," it's at a Burger King or Sonic, not a haircut place. :confused0071:

My cousin's been giving me haircuts for as long as I can remember; come to think of it, I need to go see her soon. Having a professional hairstylist in the family is nice.

Edited by DetroitNut90

well the do the sides and the back with the #1. sometimes id i wait a long time to go back they use the clippers with a comb to thin it out then they finish the top with scissors and a comb. but hey i'm not going to argue with a barber who has been cutting my hair since i was 5... thats also almost 70.

Glad to see I'm not the only one here that has an official hairdresser.

Although, I must admit that my haircut is a very simple one (I have some military influence, so I keep the side and back VERY short out of habit and comfort)

Going to the salon isn't awkward for me except that I banged one of the hairdressers that has a booth there... That gets a bit weird, especially since my present GF now uses the same salon.

I freakin' LOVE hanging out there though. It's so warm and inviting (I've had the same salon for 12 years now) and I LOVE to hear the small town gossip, LOL.

My hair dresser HATES it when I grow out my goatee and threatens to cut it off everytime I go in. Before I cut it this time, it was down to my collar bone. But alas, I'm interviewing for "real" jobs now and had to chop it off.

P.S. The goth chick sounds kinda cute. :D Something about those 'fru fru' high maintenance girls really does it for me. :smilewide:

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM