C&G Exclusive - 2008 GMC Acadia

Flybrian

I've seen these before on edmunds...anyway it looks far better than what GM's got now, especially the interior. My only real gripe about it, as with all Domestics, is that they haven't switched to integrated stereo units...it would look so much better that way. However I think GM's corporate stereo is probably the best looking and most integrated-like of the Domestics.

Edited by Dodgefan

I don't have a problem with the corporate stereo - I just wish they didn't use it in every car from the DTS, SAAB 9'5, Tahoe and Impala. I wish the higher end brands had a unique stereo. For example, the Lucerne shouldn't have the same stereo as the Impala. Thankfully Cadillac has several other stereos that are different from this one (except for the DTS) The NAV units look nice though.

I'm cautiously optimistic that we might be FINALLY seeing that product fueled revolution that GM has been promising for YEARS...

If only GM can hold on long enough for these new products to take hold....

P.S. Oh, wait.. I forgot... The media will find *SOME* reason to shun them... Nevermind.

[/random a**hole mode]

i'm looking forward to see the graphyte design cues underneath!

yep! when ahha was on, he said the two would share cues, and the yukon would end up getting updated in a couple of years to match the look better. The Yukon looks good already, but I would have no problem with it getting a slightly macho-er look, it would complement the Denali version well.

To refresh your memory, in case you forgot what the GMC Graphyte looks like:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's still not my favorite GMC, but there are aspects of the design I do like (I just don't like the frontend at all and am glad to see in the spy shots that the Acadia doesn't seem to have it).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To refresh your memory, in case you forgot what the GMC Graphyte looks like:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's still not my favorite GMC, but there are aspects of the design I do like (I just don't like the frontend at all and am glad to see in the spy shots that the Acadia doesn't seem to have it).

Can someone post the spy pictures and the GMC Graphyte pictures in the same post to compare - especially the front end? Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings