Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

A Hot Rod Lincoln Mark VIII video

8 posts in this topic

I'm not upset. I'm impressed. Those were cars worthy of the moniker 'Hot Rod Lincoln.' I love the Mark VIII. Beautiful car, especially with the earlier thinner grille but the later neon center reflector lamp.

Too bad it seems like we'll never see anything like them again.

try fordvschevy.com or lincolnsonline for more like that. the video was by Lincoln motor sport, IIRC

theres more room for mods on the mark VIIs than the VIIIs as far as options and ease

Ditch the hood and get some less Pep Boysey wheels and the Mark VIII in the vid is perfect. The VII and VIII were freaking awesome. Come on Ford, give Lincoln something based off the Mustang, it'll be fun. You will get laid, trust me. Just give us the car.

Cool commercial. Too bad the reality is... Lincoln is much nearer to "die muthaf@#ka die" than Cadillac. :)

Other then the un-needed anti-cadillac parts. I really like those Marks. He's just pissed that Lincoln only ever built 1 hot rod Mark where as Cadillac builds 3,000 CTS-vs a year.

eh? the 351 powered, 5 speed GTC's were unanswered in the 80's...though they were fairly rare.

had the mclaren LSE ever come out, it would have been a decent competitor.

there was also that tasca supermark featured in the video. Geno actually owns the damn thing! a one off ford concept.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this