Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Anybody Watch Wrasslin'?

Guest Josh

This year looks like it's gonna be pretty good. I might just have to cough up the dough to watch it.

Everyone knows it's fake, and the WWE knows everyone knows it's fake. Still, it's no less real than any "reality" show out there. And there's no reruns.

Thank the World Wildlife Fund, who I never heard of until they sued Vince McMahon for the right to use WWF.

Speaking of Vince, there's a guy I wouldn't mind CEO-ing my company.

One more thing.

Ted Turner and the WCW were in the "Wrasslin" business. Vince McMahon is in the "Sports Entertainment" business. Either way, they are both better than the crap that comes out of TNA.

I like the wrestling aspect of TNA way more than WWE's wrestling style.

I just hope John Cena get's his ass kicked. If I have to watch his six moves of doom one more time I'm going to fly down to Chicago and kick his ass myself. Plus, someone should tell McMahon that Shawn Michaels vs. McMahon will never, ever be as popular as Stone Cold vs. McMahon. Foley vs. Edge looks to be an interesting matchup though.

Yeah, Cena's far from my favorite, HHH will probably beat the heck out of him, but he does have an upside...he reminds me a bit of the Rock. I'd actually give him the nod over the mid-80s Hogan. You're right on HBK-McMahon. It'll never be like Austin-McMahon because Michaels doesn't have it in him to retaliate like Stone Cold did. He's shed his "rebel" image since he became a Christian. Cactus Jack is the :censored:

Smackdown is probably the better wrestling show than Raw. The better entertainers are on Raw, though.

Apparently WrestleMania 23 is going to happen at Ford Field next year on April 1st.

Should be cool.

Cool ideed.

It's kinda funny-it used to watch back in the day, but a buddy of mine who has watched it for a long time got me to start watching it again....

I would have to say Rey Misteryo(sp?) would be my favorite at the moment...

well when half the people who say that are to afraid to get theyre ass kicked and are wmps it pisses you off, im not old enuff to drink.

well when half the people who say that are to afraid to get theyre ass kicked and are wmps it pisses you off, im not old enuff to drink.

I have a question: what do you think about the following book?...

Posted Image

:AH-HA_wink:

Edited by NOS2006

TNA X-division and Ring Of Honor are where it's at. Samoa Joe could bring the WWE big money if they were to use him properly. He could be the monster heel Rikishi never was.

Of course, if they did sign him, I'd expect him to wear a thong and stick his ass in dude's faces.

Don't take offense... I mean, it's not your fault wrestling is like the gayest sport there ever was... :D I'm serious... where else can you see two hot guys wrestling on the floor in tight hide-nothing clothes grabbing each other, getting hot, but it's okay because it's a sport? ...More like a sport that happens to give me a hard-on. :lol::P

If you're getting pissed off right now, consider the fact that this is from a gay guy's perspective... who happens to be extremely horny and very much special, moreso than anybody here. So don't blame me.

:CG_all: