MW 1991: Buick Roadmaster Road Test

NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

I wonder what they'd think of the '94 version with the LT-1

I don't know what they think but as for myself the difference is like night & day hell my Estate wagon can keep right with the Impala SS 94-96(changed the computer) and that's something Oh & BTW the 5.0LX/GT guys don't like the woodies either :neenerneener::rwd:

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute.

"Even our $23,245 limited model is THOUSANDS less than a comparably equipped FRONT WHEEL DRIVE Park Avenue."

Say what? That can't be ... I mean ... GM keeps claiming that RWD is more expensive than FWD.............

Just sayin'.

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* 06/2011.RT=us66+NW USA*

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I don't know if there'll be snow" ... Burl Ives ... 'Have A Holly Jolly Christmas'

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute.

"Even our $23,245 limited model is THOUSANDS less than a comparably equipped FRONT WHEEL DRIVE Park Avenue."

Say what? That can't be ... I mean ... GM keeps claiming that RWD is more expensive than FWD.............

Just sayin'.

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* 06/2011.RT=us66+NW USA*

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I don't know if there'll be snow" ... Burl Ives ... 'Have A Holly Jolly Christmas'

I remember going to look at LeSabre's Park Ave's & Road Masters in 91-2 and they are correct the Park & Road Master were new that year and the Parks interior was nicer but I couldn't get Dad to look at the Road Master. I think that GM wanted it that way and the dealer was pushing him at the Park as it was THE top of the line!

I loved my 1992 Buick RoadMonster. RIP old girl!

The 1-of-a-kind Buick Roadmaster "9C1"

She served me well.... saved her from the crusher & got 18 more months & thousands of miles out of her.

Here's one repair that was needed thanks to our New England weather:

Welding in new floors & fixing the exhaust leak