Conquering All!

True. :P

Anyways... more pics are still coming. The weather hasn't been kind to my timing. Also, I never broke this news to you guys, but I've had a flat tire for the past week or so. Got it right after the first batch of pictures. I was planning to end this thread with a finalle that I ended up getting conquered by a... get this... dog. :D Yes, a dog punctured my front tire. The sad thing is... it was my aunt's dog and she recently got really sick and died. Was pretty young, too... She needed a blood transfusion, but couldn't find a donor with the same blood type. Well, since this is taking longer than expected, I'm not doing this anymore. Also, I got new tires, so I hope to have them put on sometime soon. Until then, no pics. I have many plans, though. 8)

• 3 weeks later...

I've already rode it into town... :D Gotta watch out for cops, though, and know where to run and hide. :lol::P

what all 2 of them?

If you lived in Alaska they have a path to ride your quad to town/work.

Damn that thing is looking good.  The new tires look like good diggers.  I bet you can really kick some dirt and gravel pretty high with those. 

Heh... actually, believe it or not, I get stuck more with those than I did with my bald ones. They are too good of diggers in that I dig myself into a hole. However, on dirt roads, they really excell. With the bald tires, I'd have to slow down or else I'd slide across and off the road. With these, all I do is point it in the direction and slide the back out a bit without lifting the throttle. They really stick. Fun. :D

what all 2 of them?

No, all four of them. Five if you count the Venture and six if you count the Explorer. :lol::P

lookin good BV, speaking of counqering all, i forgot to bring my camera today when i went riding, there wouldve ben some funny pics, cause the snow drifts that are in the trails..snow is kinda fun to go through on a dirt bike...i bet its a blast on your 4 wheeleer