Sign in to follow this  
NewsFeeder

2011 Chrysler 300 interior image arrives on web

11 posts in this topic

Filed under: Sedan, Chrysler

2011 Chyrsler 300 Interior
2011 Chyrsler 300 Interior - Click above for high-res image gallery

If you've been itching to see exactly what the designers at Chrysler have cooked up for the next-generation 300 interior, itch no more. A photo of the car's cabin has managed to sneak past the watchful eyes of Chrysler bosses and make its way to the web, and from what we can tell, buyers can expect to see plenty of the company's new-found attention to detail inside. Attractive wood trim accents the door panels, dash, center stack and steering wheel, and it looks like the new 300 will make use of the same delicious touch screen navigation system that we played with in both the 2011 Dodge Charger and 2011 Dodge Journey.

The changes easily take care of the much harped-on interior of the current generation 300. Expect to see the big sedan bow with a 292-horsepower version of the new Pentastar V6 as well as a 360-horsepower 5.7-liter V8. Chrysler hasn't said whether or not an SRT8 version is in the cards, but we'd be surprised if we didn't see a muscle-bound version of the vehicle show up in the near future.

[sources: Automotive News, Es.Autoblog]

2011 Chrysler 300 interior image arrives on web originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=9KwOMKPix8U:FIFUvfk-cbo:wF9xT autoblog?i=9KwOMKPix8U:FIFUvfk-cbo:V_sGL
9KwOMKPix8U

View the full article

yeah, darker wood would be nice.

nice job on the interior. i don't really like the blocky steering wheel, but its not a big deal really.

Aside from cheap plastic, the old 300 interior i was fine with but this is definitely a nice upgrade.

I'd get a little more chrome and bling on those 3 climate control buttons and maybe get plastic with a nicer gloss on that whole climate control cluster. the high part of the center stack is very nice, simply and attractive. A little thin dash of chrome line on those airvent control sliders would add some neat glitz too.

hard to nitpick anything. the shifter knob is rather dull but as long as the leather feels nice then i think we're prob ok.

a lot nicer than the charger's interior.

i think the interior makes a great argument for this car over a taurus now, actually. Imagine some nimrod wanting an avalon over this...

Edited by regfootball

Looks like a Chinese knockoff of a Lexus. :duck:

I have to agree. All that wood, real or not, really detracts from what looks to be a very competent interior.

From this angle- it sure looks like the shifter is just about hitting the console.

I don't get how so many different manufacturers (well, at least GM & ChryCo) use the same steering wheel design concept.

What is going on inside that transmission tunnel- yikes that's wide.

Overall, I give it a 6.5 on a 1-10 (and a lot of that may be the tan color).

Looks like a Chinese knockoff of a Lexus. :duck:

I have to agree. It's like they went all Kia Amanti with it. All that wood, real or not, really detracts from what looks to be a very competent interior.

From this angle- it sure looks like the shifter is just about hitting the console.

Good eye... yeah, that looks like a finger smasher for those of us with big hands.

I don't get how so many different manufacturers (well, at least GM & ChryCo) use the same steering wheel design concept.

Me neither... I'm just not into it after the 20th time.

What is going on inside that transmission tunnel- yikes that's wide.

Ugh... which tells me the seats are going to be narrow.