Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

DTS and a digital speedometer and other photos

12 posts in this topic

Wow... I want that 4-dr ragtop!!!!!

Better yet I'll take a 4-dr Hardtop. :D

That is proportionally obscene. The rear overhang needs to be half as long to work, or the wheelbase needs to be much longer. Yuck.

The DTS doesn't look half bad. The $82K seems a little high, but if the car doesn't fold up when it's hit, it's probably not completely out of line.

$82k is way too much. I'd take an XLR for that amount of money.

The digital speedo is actually a nice thing to have. I wouldn't want digital only, but the GTO has both normal (whatever it's called - I can't think of the name at the moment) and then it can also display it digital as well, along with a bunch of other stuff.

If this is a professional job (which it seems), its worth it. You can take five in your DTS ragtop, only two in your XLR. This would make an ideal parade car.

I actually like the convertible a lot.

Guest Josh

It has a new front facia to further relate it to the current Art & Science theme also has a digital speedo and imagine the development that had to go into make that DTS into an actual 'vert nevertheless a formidable 'vert?

$82k is well worth it I say as well.

The digital speedo is actually a nice thing to have. I wouldn't want digital only, but the GTO has both normal (whatever it's called - I can't think of the name at the moment) and then it can also display it digital as well, along with a bunch of other stuff.

I believe the word you're searching for is "analog".

As for the DTS convertible: I like the idea and execution of it but not on this car.

I'd have to see it with the top up also, but it looks good to me. As mentioned before, the price looks appropriate for what you get. The DTS interior is very nice. Amazingly, it doesn't look out of place for the price tag either.

I agree, the DTS interior is very nice. I personally wouldn't get this car, but I don't think it's grossly overpriced.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this