Happy April Fool's Everyone!

Did you guys see the latest episode of "South Park" this past Wednesday? It had to do with the "smug" (not smog) created when people buy a hybrid car and think they're better than other people. Anyway, it showed one car labeled the "Pious" :lol: (not Prius).

I was going to write an article, I have every year so far, but I didn't have any time last night and writing it today? Out of the question, C&G has already had its fair share of April Foolery. And dont forget to re-set your clocks tonight.

Gee. I half expected BuickDude to get in on the fun and write a credible, open, relatively unbiased and thoughtful article on the current situation of General Motors which would explore mistakes made by previous board members and would also criticize Wagoner, but at the same time also applaud some his decisions.

Well, maybe next year... :rolleyes:

I thought we'd been hacked again when I saw that front page. Utter chaos. :lol:

Last Buick owner dies

Local Corolla rescues drowning child

Pontiac Torrent held in child molestation inquiry

Good stuff, but seriously...think we took it a bit far this year? :CG_all:

thanks fly, hope u got a laugh too...boy do my parents have it comin...lol, too bad right now im in saturday school pretending to do a worksheet..this sucks for april fools day.

WMJ: That sig's distrubing... :nono: :wink:

Posted Image

I had something planned, you know... I did. I fell asleep, though. :P

Wait... I already posted in this thread didn't I? Oh... crap... I did. Um... April fool's! This post was a joke! Haha... I got you all. Losers... big smelly foolish neck-tie wearing balogna eating losers! Hardy har har... :lol::D