The Dream can't be dead if it's still in my head - Chevy Considers Return Of The El Camino

I love greens...I like Rally Green, the Corvette's Goodwood Green, Pontiac's Verdoro Green..Ford's Black Jade and Lime Gold/Lime Frost (Mercury equivalent).

One of my favorite GM greens is this color---similar to Ford's Lime Gold/Lime Frost.

hb69.jpg

It's already been even closer...

We all know how that worked out.

Yeah....

n1056094647300711902971.jpg

Only way it would have been closer would be for this pic to have been taken at my local BPG dealership.

It's already been even closer...

We all know how that worked out.

I have to agree. With their time line and what all can happen I would not get too excited yet. There is enough time for 3 different CEO's to cancel this.

If it is ment to come here it will. In the mean time just live life as it is and see what comes of this.

As long as Mark Reuss is in the mix I am sure all that can be done to make it happen will be done. It is just up to the global economics and GM condition to see what happens.

Having a Holden alum and true car guy running GMNA certainly bodes well for this. And, it can't hurt that rumblings from Ford indicate that they may be bringing Falcon here.

That fact alone may be enough to push the reactionaries within GM in the right direction for a change.

We shall see.

I sure do hope this finally becomes reality. It would have been nice for GM to have offered the Ute as a Chevy El Camino once the decision to scrap the G8 ST was made and/or the decision to kill off Pontiac. This is one halo vehicle I could see myself looking into for a new purchase, even as a Chevy :P