Choppin' Competition 3 - STS-V

Welcome to Choppin' Competition 3!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 pixles wide. Contestants that do so will recieve a bonus point as it takes me a long time to resize all of the entries that are not the specified size for the voting thread.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, Septemeber 10that midnight EST.

This contest is a little different from the previous two in a couple of ways:

First, there are two pics available to be chopped. You can pick one or both of the entries. If you do pick to chop both of them, you will have two entries in the competition. If you chop both, they do not have to be related but can be.

Josh has decided to give a prize to the winner of the competition if 15 entries are received. By 15 entries, he means 15 legitimate entries. No chops that look like they took about 3 minutes to do will be considered legitimate. If 15 entries are received, the winner will receive their choice of a T-shirt or a 1 year subscription to the auto magazine of their choice.

The pictures to chop are below (click thumbnail for larger images):

Posted Image
Posted Image

Here are smaller versions for those that do not want such a large picture to start:

Posted Image
Posted Image

ill try but it wont be that good i still have to self teach myself the 400000000000 tools in photoshop 8 CP its hard really hard for me 4 some reason

well u were born before 1980 and should be familiarized with a computer... lol

im sure it just takes some time...
(pssst: hey everyone try to do two entries so we can reach the 15 entry prize limit)

[post="9161"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

well i was born in 84..... Im really good with computers just that photoshop kicks my ass when i try to use o well i guess ill make a satty(ish) entry.

We should have a chop wher you can only use ms paint.

*******MODS******* -------------------------- 1.Intercooler in Fron Lower Fascia. 2.Coupe Conversion 3.HID Bi-Xenon Headlights are turned on 4.10% Bigger Wheels and Tires 5.Lowered 6.Blacked Out Markers 7.Burn-Out! Hell-Yah! 8.Horrible Vents(which I might Replace!) Edited by fordrules

Something's screwed up with my computer/Internet. Most of the graphics on the site don't appear, instead I get the dreaded red 'x.' It happens to most of the pictures and all of the icons, even the smilies. Does anyone else have this problem?

Sometimes i have that problem on other computers, it may be ur computer is too slow or to fast for the bandwidth or something i read, test it on something uploaded from image shack and it will tell u whats wrong if it wont popup, also how do i get phototshop online or the store?

sciguy, i would just refesh it a few times... if that doesnt work then try x the browser, and trying later. if ur impatient try restarting ur computer (assuming its fast). this normally works for me before i have to restart it. U can also look at ur computers processes if u know how and see if theres anything up..

my none worthy entry its my first in you have permission to laugh im still figurung it out.....

Posted Image

IS THIS THE RIGHT SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idont no wut im doing!!!

how do you resize it???

Edited by capriceman

ANYBODY can do a second! You don't have to have brilliant designs. You just need to get your asses in here and learn to get better! :) You didn't copy. You just turned yours in and I turned it in not too long before ya. You're good. 3 TO GO! :D

mygraphix: Sorry if it wasn't clear, but technically you aren't supposed to have two entries from the same chop. Please pick one of your two chops of the front to enter into the contest. olds: looks good, I was actually thinking about Sixteen headlights but I'll see what else I can come up with. capriceman: If you want you're bonus point, make sure you resize the pic to 768 pixels wide.

[quote name='Northstar' date='Sep 8 2005, 10:31 PM']
mygraphix: Sorry if it wasn't clear, but technically you aren't supposed to have two entries from the same chop. Please pick one of your two chops of the front to enter into the contest.

No problem...hmmm..I respectfully withdraw my first entry (it shows as post# 20).
I just like doing them!

Ok, this is my first time doing one of these chop contests. Here's my 2 entries of Cadillac's answer to Mercedes AMG. The STS-VR.

Wider rear tires
Larger 5-spoke wheels
larger cowl hood
Front and rear bumper vent reconfiguration
relocated fog lights
Front brake cooling vents
smoothed side glass and doors
quad exhaust tips
lower front spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BuddyP