Shit Son...

NOS2006

I think that's the best part about this site is that there is such a large core group of guys that's been around for many years yet we're always very welcoming to new members. On other sites, it seems like new members just don't "fit in" like they do here.

I thought I joined in 2001, but seeing as how I remember a lot of the old timers ( :P ) said that C&G didn't come out until November or December of 2001, it must have been early in 2002 that I joined. I have no clue what number I was, but I know it wasn't a low one. I will say I've been around since early 2002, and haven't ever been able to leave for more than 7 days at a time :)

No idea...been a while..at least back to '03-04, because I remember being around a while when the big event happened in Aug 05.

I realized the other day that one of the modeling forums I'd been on since 1999...

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Have been here for quite some time & please pardon the pun but my life was in a fog back then. I remember some of that time and joanzin after the crash , my post count was up there and was bummed when they couldn't retrieve the archives. Had some nice discussions with James from OZ land. And some of the guys with the single mind set you always knew where they were going(and yes I have to fight the wagon comments) :neenerneener:

I think last time this topic came up, I found I was here since Jun '02.

Just now poking around on the archives, all I could find was me with 61 posts on 11-27-02, and I know I didn't post much early on.

Anyone care to look me up, I'll write it down this time...

It shows June 28, 2002.

Can Admins or Mods edit the join dates in the profiles, or is that too much work?

• Agree 1

looking into the possibility. It's not something available by default in the admin cp.

Well, I would assume its right in the database (MySQL?), and that you have access to that, either from MySQL port or via something like PHPMyAdmin.

Changing a largely insignificant field like that likely won't hurt anything... but you want to leave indexes and stuff alone.

I joined when I was 13 or 14, so it had to have been 2003 or 2004 when I first appeared around here. I was under some other user name then that I simply don't remember. I left for some reason, forgot my password, and rejoined on 2005 with another username. Then I remember the big crash and rejoining with yet another username, changing it to yellowjacket, having my account deleted from here, then rejoining one last time and changing my username a few more times.

Wow. What a ride.