FS: 2006 Jeep Liberty Diesel

Chris_Doane

*Sold*

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited CRD

Exterior - Midnight Blue.

Interior - Khaki/gray

Jeep_Exterior_01.jpg

** Many more PHOTOS here: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/imghost79/06_Liberty_CRD/ **

This Jeep is very clean. Only one owner for the entire life of the vehicle. Non-smoker. No wrecks. Clean carfax. 1 of only 5000 CRD models built for the 2006 model year. Has 118.5k miles.

This Liberty is equipped with the 2.8L turbo-diesel motor. I've always averaged between 26-29mpg depending on how much highway driving I did. In the gasoline-powered Liberty, you'll likely average less than 20mpg.

Brand new Yokohama Geolander A/T tires were just put on. These tires have a 50k mile warranty and I will include the receipt from Discount Tire.

It has almost every option that was available from the factory:

-Quick Order Package (Power seats with leather, power/heated mirrors, Homelink, Auto-dim rear mirror, Multi function steering wheel)

-Premium Infinity Sound System (Includes steering wheel mounted controls.)

-Mini Overhead Console (Displays MPG, fuel range, compass, temp, tire pressures and homelink garage door opener)

-Tire Pressure Monitoring

-Selec-Trac 4x4 system

-Trailer Tow Package (Class III hitch. Includes wiring adaptor and heavy duty engine cooling system)

-Power Sunroof

-Heated seats

-Engine Block heater

-20% window tint

-- $11,500 --

Yeah, so someone else can feel the wrath of a Ford engineer? I'm on to your game.

But really, nice rig, I assume its a torque monster.

Hah, thanks.

Yea its pretty torquey. Plus there is a company run by diesel engineer here in Detroit doing ECU tunes on it. More torque and HP *and* 5-6 more MPG.

http://www.greendieselengineering.com

• 2 weeks later...