Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

2007 Bentley Azure Convertible

10 posts in this topic

Eh, nice but stylistically it's pretty stagnant. At least it stil has that 50s/60s flair and elegance. That front bumper cover is a bit plain for a ar costing more than my parent's house.

The 'plood' pattern is nice enough, but beyond that the interior blows. The simplistic round vents, minimalistic guages, way too much plastic. Dreadful for the money.

The 'plood' pattern is nice enough, but beyond that the interior blows. The simplistic round vents, minimalistic guages, way too much plastic. Dreadful for the money.

[post="8959"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think the only plastic bit in the interior is the rear-view mirror. Everything else is covered in leather...

I personally love it. Bentley's style is at the top of the food chain in my opinion. The "flying B" is a great touch of class for the front and glad to see it back. As for the rear: Hey BMW & Mercedes! This is how you design a modern bustle back! :P

Any Bentley is at the top of my list. The exterior is beautiful, it looks great with the top up or down and it will age very gracefully. The interior, on the other hand, already looks like it's 80 years old. The design is far from modern and all that wood looks rediculous. After coming off of two very hot cars (Conti GT, Flying Spur), you'd think Bentley (and VW) would continue to up the ante in this segment.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0