JU LY! YOU AIN'T SEE NO DONKED TATRA!!!

White, circa 1980 RWD Seville in excellent condition. With oversized chrome rims, at a Latin-owned detail shop, parked next to a baby blue with dark blue vinyl top '74-ish Dart in fair condition. Maybe it's next for donking. :o

'74-ish Dart in period brown with tan vinyl top, "FOR SALE".

Parked in front of Art School in town... a white Sunfire coupe with pink wheelcovers, mirrors, license plate frames... and... a giant, transparent pink dildo for a parking brake handle. Yes, the parking brake was "set"... SPROING. Plenty of excitement there I guess.:lol:

Haha, Tata. No man, a TATRA is one of those European, air-cooled, rear engined aerodynamic engineering marvels from Back In The Day.

Oh lol I never even saw the R in it. It's only been around for almost a month, and I've been reading it wrong the whole time.

Wow man, that's even more... " :blink: "

Black/Cornsilk Passat SEL TDI, silver/anthracite Passat SE and a gorgeous black A7 at the local dealer. A slew of '12 Fusions (only new thing I saw were the aluminum wheels on the SE instead of the integrated plastic caps), several '12 Escapes (I saw nothing new on those).

And I stopped at the Subaru store, the Legacy Premium nicely optioned is like $24k... CALLING ALL DREWBERTS.

Oh... and the Hyundai dealer had like 3 2012 Accents, including one price leader sedan for advertising. BLACK PLASTIC BLANK PANEL WHERE A RADIO WOULD GO. Hilarious, at $13,300+. The other two were optioned up to $17.3k. They appeared to have radios.

Saw a red Fiat 500 today..first one I'd seen on the road...tiny!

Seen a few of those myself. One a couple months ago with mfgr plates, too. I'm still waiting to see a 500C.

I'll have to fight back the urge to ask the owner "that thing got a Hemi?"