Chopity chop chop chop! I seen the real deal last Friday on I-75 coming home from work, it was right by the Chrysler Tech Center going southbound. It looks good. I also have seen a few of the new Nitros running around. One of the Nitros I saw was broke down on the shoulder of I-75. There were a bunch of engineers standing outside of the vehicle all on their cell phones scratching their heads, it was really funny!

Very cool. I love the unconvetional & out-of-the-box factor.

The shadows look strange, and the proportions of the front and rear doors look strange.

Screams Adobe to me.

Yeah, press photos are routinely run through Photoshop, especially to change backgrounds, but also to tweak the image in other ways. The G6 GXP even had an auto interior tweaked with new trim and a manual transmission (but no clutch) all done "officially" in something like Photoshop.

I highly doubt that's authentic.

The shadows look strange, and the proportions of the front and rear doors look strange.

Screams Adobe to me.

Once again, everything about the above image screams chop to me, regardless of whether or not the production model will look similar.

The new issue of World Of Wheels just came in by mail. The new 4-door wrangler is on the front cover. The article says 2007. So it's happening.

Edited by Polish_Kris

Would this thing compete with Toyota's FJ Crusier? I mean, the 2dr version...

The FJ Cruiser is a 4dr (has the reverse-opening rear doors like the Element, Ion, RX-8)..it's a lot bigger than the Wrangler (at least it looks such in person), and has a fixed roof..the Wrangler (2dr or 4dr) is really in a class by itself...