29 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of phone(s) do you have? (click all that apply)

• Smartphone
    • "Dumb" cell phone
    • Home phone
    • IP based phone service, or Skype

26 minutes ago, Drew Dowdell said:

I'm really waiting for the Z3, I want the camera attachment.  If I don't get that, then I'm going with a new Pixel XL

I assume the camera attachment would benefit you at auto shows being able to take high quality pictures all with one device? 

3 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

I assume the camera attachment would benefit you at auto shows being able to take high quality pictures all with one device? 

Yes. It's more for the social media aspect.  For the posting of reviews and reveals, I would still use my Sony Alpha A6000 that I love, but its connection to my phone is beyond terrible. It only connects about 25% of the time which makes it difficult to snap a picture and post to instagram or facebook.  Plus, it would be good for situations where I think I might need a camera but I'm not going to pack the big camera, so I can just take that attachment. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Yes. It's more for the social media aspect.  For the posting of reviews and reveals, I would still use my Sony Alpha A6000 that I love, but its connection to my phone is beyond terrible. It only connects about 25% of the time which makes it difficult to snap a picture and post to instagram or facebook.  Plus, it would be good for situations where I think I might need a camera but I'm not going to pack the big camera, so I can just take that attachment. 

Do you think the connection issue is due to your phone being older and out of date with the camera? 🤔

44 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Do you think the connection issue is due to your phone being older and out of date with the camera? 🤔

No, because it connects sometimes.  It's not even really out of date. I'm on the newest version of Android.  I just won't get any future updates to android. 

• 4 years later...

My 2020 iPhone SE had gotten to point it would only last 2-3 hrs on a full charge with constant use.  So it was time for a new phone, got my first big phone this week--an iPhone 14 Pro (the Pro Max is even larger, I don't need one that large).   Nice hefty phone, still fits in my pocket but larger than the SE...like it so far...good battery life.

• Like 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 minute ago, Robert Hall said:

My 2020 iPhone SE had gotten to point it would only last 2-3 hrs on a full charge with constant use.  So it was time for a new phone, got my first big phone this week--an iPhone 14 Pro (the Pro Max is even larger, I don't need one that large).   Nice hefty phone, still fits in my pocket but larger than the SE...like it so far...good battery life.

Bigger is better IMHO. I love my Galaxy 23 Ultra. I cannot think of having a phone without a stylus and big screen for my big hands. 

I get that for some the Pro Max is a bit too big, but both the Pro that my son has and the pro max that my daughter has they love it. All the best to you Robert with your new iPhone. Enjoy the realestate. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...