WANTED: 1995-2005 CAVALIER GM Factory Black (Graphite) Front Carpeted Mats

lt1george

• 2 months later...

Chucked mine shortly after I sold my 1997 Cavalier. Did you check with your nearest GM dealer, as the Cav ended production only back in 2005 they should still be able to scare up a set quite easily. The dealer was able to provide a set of Medium Gray factory mats for our Regal (discontinued 2004) when the previous owner of the car lost the factory originals.

These Cavalier mats come in only two GM Factory colors Graphite (Black, Ebony) and Neutral (Tan) all 1995 -2005 Cavalier interiors that were available all those years. I've been checking ebay and other forums for these mats.All the used mats I have seen so far the heel is worn on the drivers side, just like the mats I have now. Someone must have or know of a new set somewhere ???? All help is welcomed. LOL. Still looking. Thanks

Edited by lt1george

• 4 months later...

I strongly suggest you go with the custom matt with the original or custom logo or lack of.

http://www.carid.com/2005-chevy-cavalier-floor-mats/

They will build to floor mats to fit just like OEM. I would think this would be better than searching for a used pair. I doubt you will find a new oem set and if you do it will be very expensive.

I did find allot of OEM used mats on Ebay and amazon this morning.

Edited by dfelt

• 1 month later...