Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Election Season

Guest Josh

This years elections seem to hold much more weight this year than in previous elections. We're at a time where Imagration Reform & such is high on our congressmen and womens plates. Factor in Governer elections and it's going to be a busy year!

I may actually have to vote Republican for Governer here in Michigan. Dick Devos has a message I like.

"I think that it is necessary for the president and vice president to tell the American people exactly what happened... I do say that there's been enough of a showing here with what's been filed of record in court that the president of the United States owes a specific explanation to the American people ... about exactly what he did," - Senator Arlen Specter, 04/10/06

Glad he's my senator. I can't wait to vote out the junior senator from Pennsylvania.

i dont consider my self a party i just vote for the best man. and Dick sounds like a winner besides whens the last time a Dem. did anything for the workers?

To be honest past Presidentional electoi i didnt vote at all

I vote for this...

Lounge Rules

While the Lounge is for members only, there are two key points we wish to have our members abide by:

1) Please use office talk. Talk that you would not use around the office, or infront of your boss for that matter, please do not use here on C&G

2) No political talk. There are plenty of forums on the 'net for that. Lets keep C&G free of political talk.