The New Infiniti G35

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new G35 looks a little old-school Maserati Quattroporte-like-I think I like the old one better-but this is also my first time seeing this car-I prefer the new model's rear end though, as well as the Chevy Monte Carlo and Toyota Solara...on the other hand, I think the Mitsubishi Eclipse is ugly and not much better in person.

Wait...you like the rear end of the Monte Carlo and the Solara? Yuck! I don't liek the Monte Carlo, but it's rear styling is great next to the droopy Solara's. The Solara looks alright until you get to teh C pillar and the whole thing goes to hell (literally, as it cruves downward).

But Pontiac came up with this type of contrast...

Posted Image

:wub:

Just a bit brighter.

Um...no dude, just no. If anyone has a contrast photo like that it's Audi.

Posted Image

I could go into a big explaination of how Pontiac and Infiniti's photos are different, but I'll try and keep it short.

The Pontiac photo shows the who car in profile. The other g8 photos in the back, as well as the main picture show the featured sections totally visible, whereas the 3 pictures of the G35 have blacked out areas, allowing only parts of the car to be visible, andthose sections pop out from the black background. ALso, the G35 looks far cooler than the G6.

Also, credit to Nissan for knowing how to take good pictures.

Edited by Dodgefan

Um...no dude, just no. If anyone has a contrast photo like that it's Audi.

Posted Image

I could go into a big explaination of how Pontiac and Infiniti's photos are different, but I'll try and keep it short.

The Pontiac photo shows the who car in profile. The other g8 photos in the back, as well as the main picture show the featured sections totally visible, whereas the 3 pictures of the G35 have blacked out areas, allowing only parts of the car to be visible, andthose sections pop out from the black background. ALso, the G35 looks far cooler than the G6.

Also, credit to Nissan for knowing how to take good pictures.

There was another version of the same pic with a black one. I just couldn't find it.