New Outlook/Aura Interior Pictures

We've all seen the original Outlook press images displaying the interior in a rather drab grey and teal color combination. Now, Saturn.com features a picture of the Outlook interior in a gorgeous black and tan combination with rich-looking wood accents. I'm thoroughly impressed:

Posted Image

Likewise, Saturn.com has cast the Aura's interior in a new light:

Posted Image

Love it... just love it. Although Saturn will never replace my beloved Oldsmobile, it may just help warm a spot of my heart that has been dark for years :)

The wood in the Aura absolutely has to go when paired with that color leather. The colors are too close in a way that makes them clash and it washes the richness of each out. The wood doesn't look awful per se, it is just wrong in this context.

Edited by bdubsee

The Outlook's interior looks awesome in that combo and I am sure the center stack plastic blends in more. I am still not a fan of the wood and brown leather combo as well as the center stack on the Aura. It destroys the interior.

The Outlook's interior looks great. First rate.

The Aura's interior has too much wood trim. I'd like to see the the piano black finish from Sky's center console in place of the wood on the Aura's dash and an aluminum trim covering for the radio and a/c controls. Then more aluminum trim around the shifter where there is currently wood.

the auras wood trim always was lined up...its just that in that in one of those pictures it looked off becuase of the door panels curves. I've never been a wood interior guy though....I have my impala's interior for that...hopefully changing it sometime soon. But both interiors look nice anyway IMO.