MRDETROITMETAL

NASCAR HHR

17 posts in this topic

Is this meant to be a special NASCAR package? or just an airbush idea for someone? I don't get it

Is this meant to be a special NASCAR package? or just an airbush idea for someone?  I don't get it

No, WE APPLY ACTUAL "ART" prints to cars & trucks from paintings in our catalouge,,,all kinds of images too..whatever you want... they are "Racewraps" or you may call them "vyinl stick - ons, costing alot less than a airbrushed paint job, same effect less $$$,..

Posted Image

Posted Image

See what i'm saying now ?...like personalized "CAR ART" !

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Guest YellowJacket894

The HHR gets an "A" all around.

The Bronco gets a "C-" all around.

The Charger gets a "B-" all around.

LOVE 'm or HATE 'm.....ain't NO in between hardly at all.... THX.

You all proved my asumption.

Ya gotta have alot a balls to drive one a these around everyday..

Which apparently, .....MY CLIENTS do !!!!....LMAO.

Prove that you actually sell those instead of just making crappy pictures in Microsoft PictureIt!

....where did that attitude come from ???

I am not here to prove anything to anybody, this is just a fourm not bizness....

BUT,,,you will have your proof soon enough as our website will be up

and the products will be available there and at autodealers and parts

stores nationwide. You will just have to be a bit more calm until then...

....or buy one from me now ???

I would be happy to design and produce anything you want

to put on your car...that is part of my JOB, OK ?

Anything from simple pinstripe designs to graphics to

complete Art Cars....racing cars, street cars, custom cars...

Whatever you want. They are made of vynil and stick to the car.

We also do paintings, murals, prints, photos...ya'kow....ART ?

(a highly subjective thing )

Okay, till then jus Chill...man.

(must be a friend of REX ! ?)

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

nah, just in a bad mood, really.

LOL...I hear ya. NO PRB. I'll ask some of my clients if I can post a pix or 2 of thier cars I did OK ?...most of them are VERY private and do not like that idea tho...so.

bUT I will get the website up soon so you can see what we really do OK ?

feel better, dude whatever is bugg'in ya...things WILL get alot worse.....lol

...and THEN it will all work out for ya,...it's known as the "CHAOS THEORY" !!!

jus hang in there. tell ya what,...gimmie a car (any car or truck) and tell me how ya would want it to look, custom design/paintwise and i will do it for you here, awright ?

maybe you'll feel better then....

ooo MrDM would you mind doin one for me? i was going to try and draw this myself but if your willing to do it that would be awesome...

i want a 2004 monte carlo... black with the hood scoop that they sell on pfyc.com...

i want a solid white stripe... flanked by two thinner red ones... going down the center of the car...

the scoop will wind up in this stripe... an the red stripes shoul be at the immediate edges of the scoop...

the design of the scoop has the scoop walls tapering down while also slanting in towards the middle... i want the red stripes to follow that line... so that the entire stripe design comes to a point at the front of the car...

if you can do this it will be awesome... any questions just pm me an ill try to answer them as best i can

ooo MrDM would you mind doin one for me? i was going to try and draw this myself but if your willing to do it that would be awesome...

i want a 2004 monte carlo... black with the hood scoop that they sell on pfyc.com...

i want a solid white stripe... flanked by two thinner red ones... going down the center of the car...

the scoop will wind up in this stripe... an the red stripes shoul be at the immediate edges of the scoop...

the design of the scoop has the scoop walls tapering down while also slanting in towards the middle... i want the red stripes to follow that line... so that the entire stripe design comes to a point at the front of the car...

if you can do this it will be awesome... any questions just pm me an ill try to answer them as best i can

Monte,...show me the hood & do a quick sketch of the paint lines for me, them I will find a PIX that fits to chop, or just draw it OK?

and while we are talking about WORK....here is someting I can show you that may expalin better what WE do here at Stingrays Studio...for anybody ok?

Posted Image

& same truck stepped up a coupla notches (& $$)...;

Posted Image

This truck is (right now) a bone stock red Dakota, I did these for a guy on another website who is thinking about pipm'in up his ride...he is not a client (yet)

so I have no problem showing you these pixs here.

IF let's say he likes these and wants me too do one or the other design on his truck...

THEN, I woild do up a full design schematic detailing out the entire design and calling out the process for him. With that in hand he can go to ANY GOOD paint shop and have it done.

...OR I will print up a "racewrap" print that covers the parts of the truck required in the final design, and it can be applied (carefully) as window tint is done.

THAT is what I do for $$$, ...and sell my artwork.

So, let me see someting Monte, and then...it's for YOUR CAR, right?

LOL.....ahhh, or WILL THIS DO IT FER YA ?????;

Posted Image

STINGRAYS STUDIO SPECIAL EDITION MONTE CARLO SS

That MC is from our catalog of designs made under license with GM, as it happens it seemed to fit your discription quite well...this and other designs will be available from GM participating delaerships as dealer options for new GM cars & trucks later this year...that is what I meant by proof to the question asked here. They are all race wrap designs applied at the dealer on special order and you can pick them out of a catalog in different color schemes and designs made exclusively to fit that model. Cost between 500 - 2500 and with addtional body parts, like the hood and other things up to 5000 bucks per car. THAT is what my studio does for $$$.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

actually... the monte you posted is close to what i wanted... but i got bored earlier today an drew it up myself...

Posted Image

if youve got nothing to do or whatever id love to see it photoshopped so it actually looks real... but if not then thats fine... this suits my needs haha

I have a question on average how much would it cost to get some pinstripes down the length of my Caprice Silver and Red that wrap around at the end as if blown off the car. and then on the back of the car around the trunk key spot?

Some of the Art I like some of the art is a little to drasctic for me. I heard about those art wraps. they look sweet. But there hard to put on. I like the orange Dodge thats really sweet.

I have a question on average how much would it cost to get some pinstripes down the length of my Caprice Silver and Red that wrap around at the end as if blown off the car. and then on the back of the car around the trunk key spot?

Some of the Art I like some of the art is a little to drasctic for me. I heard about those art wraps. they look sweet. But there hard to put on. I like the orange Dodge thats really sweet.

someting like that would if done as a racewrap would cost around 500-1000 bucks, depending upon the complexity and areas covered, ...to pinstipe it with tape would cost close to that and to paint it alot more...racewraps are a great way to put a custom design on a car without too much cost and they go on as easy as window tint , you just have to be experienced to cover an entire car witha full racewrap, but to do a pinstripe around the entire car, it is mo more difficult than working with pinstripe tape, just more durable and better looking.

You have to take your time when appyling them so as to match up the cut lines, but IT IS someting you can do at home without worry, if you are careful and pay attention to the details. On average, for that same price range you can do a hood or the side images on a truck or like you asked a "wraparound detail" for the entire body. to cover an entire car costs about 2-3000 bucks, alot cheaper than a custom paint job for sure and it can have tremendous detail that would cost many man hours to airbrush into a car, plus god forbid if you wreck it, well a racewrap can just be peeeld off and replaced with another EXACTLY like it, if you have to paint it over ??? !!!!!! $$$$$...know wat I mean ?, PLUS it looks like you spent 10 times that when it's done.

Race wraps are HOT !

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.