Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Top Gear Chevrolet Corvette video

Thats old and They do say that they like it now plus they like the Z06.

wow... i didnt know it had leaf springs in the rear... heck i should know that...

hell my 2 fbodys have coil overs in the rear, whats wrong with the vette?

am i the only one that got really really giddy with excitement when he started talking about the handling and throwing it into crazy corners? as soon as that happened i couldnt stop smiling!!! they can downtalk it all they want... but that wasnt even a Z06 and that beat more than half of the others on there... put a Z06 on that track and i bet its up in the top 10

Remember, Top Gear is a BRITISH show and Jeremy, Richard, and James are there to entertain as much as review cars.

And you do kinda wonder about the bumper movin when he pressed on it with one finger.

And you do kinda wonder about the bumper movin when he pressed on it with one finger.

After I saw the video a few years ago I tried that, and sure enough it was that easy to push in.

thats funny. its all the reasons the world loves and hates America in a nice neat little microcosm.

dont forget though, thats the same car that stomps the guts out of the gt class in le mans racing. including the v12 astons, porsches(not in the same class), ferraris, you get the idea. ox cart suspension and all, what a penis.

funny though.

Remember, Top Gear is a BRITISH show and Jeremy, Richard, and James are there to entertain as much as review cars.

well $h!... in one forum i go and they complain about a fiberglass panel that is flexible...

i go to another forum, and they are complaining about the weight of sports cars... talking about how great the z06's weight is... how great the Corvette is soo much lighter then the competition... then we have people complaing that the next gen camaro is going to be a pig...

who's right...

i'm going to say :ohyeah: who cares unless you get hit by that bumper...

The flexible body panels don't surprise me at all. I sell Saturns, and the body panels on all of our cars flex like that. It makes people think the car's are made out of plastic. There's nothing wrong with the flex, it just doesn't look all that good (to some).

The flexible body panels don't surprise me at all. I sell Saturns, and the body panels on all of our cars flex like that. It makes people think the car's are made out of plastic. There's nothing wrong with the flex, it just doesn't look all that good (to some).

well if they want a nice firm car go get one from the 30's and 40's...

this is the twentieth century...

all cars flex... even if its metal or plastic... they all flex on some body panel

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook