Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Top Gear Hummer H1 and H2 video

8 posts in this topic

hahahahaha top gear is normally pretty funny... but i think this one wins... driving the H1 through that narrow street that it barely fit on... PRICELESS!!! oh man an all the people like "what... on earth is that" i was actually very surprised that he liked the H2... i was ready for him to tear it apart for its awful gas mileage and big awkward size... but hey... they never do what you expect them to anyway...

Intrepidation    846

lol I love Top Gear, they've got the best videos :P I'm surprised he liked the H2 so much, hell he was nicer to it than most American journalists. He bashed that Tahoe pretty bad though, haha. WOnder what he thinks of the new one?

GMC    0

My favorirte part was when Chris Eubank said:

Yup. Underneath the abbs and the packs is a GMC Tahoe, which is ugly, big, slow, and completely flammexed by Snow,Mud, Gravel, Rain, Grass clippings, or even a light breeze. Its RUBBISH! As a result the H2 is not going to win any wars. If the Americans ever decide that Britain needs a regime change, they wont be storming over the white cliffs in one of these.

P.S. they DO Sell the tahoe as a Chevy, he probably meant GMC Yukon. Also the H2 is based on the tahoe, but the H2T is based off of the Suburban.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this