Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Top Gear GM Hywire video

10 posts in this topic

Guest Josh

This is bad ass. 1) I want to drive it. 2) it requires no batteries.

I can now see why GM did not want to invest in "conventional hybrids" witht his right around the corner.

Guest Josh

One more thing.

I've yet to see GM change the body style as they claim. It hasnt been done on a show such as Top Gear either.

So, lets see GM put the Autonomy (HyWire) out there and watch it be changed within a half hour as is stated all in real time.

One more thing.

I've yet to see GM change the body style as they claim. It hasnt been done on a show such as Top Gear either.

So, lets see GM put the Autonomy (HyWire) out there and watch it be changed within a half hour as is stated all in real time.

Well, in the video, when they lifted the shell, they showed a sped up version of the process more or less. But it didn't look like it took long at all.

It's sweet! I'm impressed they actuallly constructed something that runs on hydrogen. Go GM!

ive seen this before and i still dont know if id trust something like that for me to drive. but indeed very, impressive. i cant believe it actually moves.

is the jetsons next?

One more thing.

It's a concept. I mean, you saw the chassis - it wouldn't be hard to design another top to sit on that. There are much more important things two worry about though, like making the technology more affordable, ensuring it's reliable enough, safe enough, and has enough range. I'd personally rather they spend the million it'd take to make another custom high-tech showy top and invest it in all that more important stuff for now.

Well, in the video, when they lifted the shell, they showed a sped up version of the process more or less. But it didn't look like it took long at all.

Yeah, looked like 10-15 minutes, max. Looked like they undid some various attaching points around the base, and that was about it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this