BOSE QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones

GMTruckGuy74

http://www.bose.com/...rt_15/index.jsp

post-418-0-86196300-1330366029.jpg

I have the item above - BRAND NEW (received in December, still in the box, never used) - available for sale. Retail price is $299.95; I am asking $275 plus the cost of shipping (I will send via FedEx at actual cost with no handling charges - TBD once I have your zip code).

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Sweet Headphones, they are amazing. I have two pairs and the best thingis even after their warranty runs out, if something breaks on them, you can pay $50 and they send you a new replacement headset and then you ship back in your broken ones. Bose does take care of you.

Good Luck with selling them.

Edited by dfelt

Thank you both, dfelt & riviera74, for your promotion of the product :smilewide:

I would be willing to let it go to a C&G member for $260 + shipping, before I consider the eBay route. My wife and I each received a set, and I don't have any plans to use mine (would much rather have a new handheld digital video camera, which is what the sale of this item is going to fund).