Sign in to follow this  
Guest YellowJacket894

GMT-900 Oldsmobile Recon...

12 posts in this topic

Guest YellowJacket894

Just something for you to poke at with a stick until the two-door K5 Blazer (and a companion) shows up. It's been seen elsewhere, and it was well recieved, so maybe I'm wrong about this concept.

Posted Image

Yes, this is pretty much what the Torrent is to the Equinox, but if GM decided killing Olds was the wrong idea way back (I sometimes wonder if maybe it also has something to do with GM's finanical state) when and needed something to keep sales above the 100,000 mark, I wouldn't doubt if we would've seen something like this.

Enjoy this lil' stopgap post. :)

i like it!! but now flys gunna be all depressed... first toni's alero... now this recon... poor fly...

Edited by 04monteintimidator

I'd put it on Lambda. Just rebadge the Outlook, replacing both the Bravada and Silhouette.

But why is it the old design scheme? The last car to use this styling was the Cutlibu...

Posted Image

Posted Image

As I've been saying, the recent Saturns just all look like what Olds should have been.

Edited by ToniCipriani

Cool, too bad it will never happen. :(

Not bad...I just hate the name Recon

Still a better name than Bravada. Has nothing to do with SUV, other than the fact that it was used on an SUV. Even Rainier was a better name.

thinking the gmc lamda may look somewhat similar, from the less curvy this looks than the outlook. (just replace the grill)

As I've been saying, the recent Saturns just all look like what Olds should have been.

Especially since the Olds rocket would fit so nicely where the Saturn logo currently is. I think it would be pretty cool if somebody did that badge swap on a new Aura. Hell, it's only missing OR anyway.

Especially since the Olds rocket would fit so nicely where the Saturn logo currently is.  I think it would be pretty cool if somebody did that badge swap on a new Aura.  Hell, it's only missing OR anyway.

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7861 :scratchchin:

I'm starting to recall the "Rebuild Oldsmobile Project" back in the Snitz Boards. I was panned when I made a (horrendous) Cutlass based on the Malibu.

Edited by ToniCipriani

Guest YellowJacket894

I promised another concept...well, it's been put on the backburner. Today was not a good day for me (I've been feeling depressed, mostly) and I just didn't feel like completing what I started yesterday.

But we'll see it soon.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this