ocnblu

JUNE 2012 CAR SPOTTERS THREAD!

Spotted a first gen New Beetle with a giant rooster sticker on the back glass. Sounds like something OCN would drive..... A car with a giant cock on the butt.

Oh_No_You_Didn__t-300x277.jpg

The same house that spat out the white circa '84 Eldo convert last week, today spat out ANOTHER circa '84 Eldo convert, burgandy, EXC condition, also for sale.

The white job was bumped to the lawn.

IMG_20120609_114155.jpg

I'm cheating a bit here because I've seen this car several times a month for the past several years but never stopped to take a picture. Person worked at the Kmart that use to be in this lot, took a job at the Wawa that opened next door after the Kmart closed.

Fun truck site today on the way to work. Vette central.

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_9957.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

H'mmmmmm Me getta some Corvette Love!!! :D

Or is this a remake of Corvette Summer??? :P

Pn the morning commute saw something unusual--a custom Geo Prizm...rolling on large wheels/tires, shaved badges and door handles, well-integrated ground affects and custom fascias, in a bright blue similar to Chrysler B5 Blue, with the personalized plate 'SURFACE'.

Stuck in traffic, with my TSX temp gauge reading 107 deg F outside...a tiny white Smart car passed me. The noteworthy moment? PA tag "2 HOT".

Perfect.

Driving past the Dodge dealer just down the street from work, spotted a new Dart that wasn't there in the morning. Sweet little car, and I like it more in person than in photos.

IMG_5108.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

My local dealer has the "same" car. I agree with caddycruiser, it looks great in person.

The Dodge Dart is Sharp, very nice car.

On the way into work with rain coming down, a late 50's or early 60's dodge pickup truck that you can tell is a restore in progress but had no doors on it. He was belted up and driving in the slow lane getting wet, but loving his drive. Wish I could have snapped a picture.

Captured another captive 2012 Chevy Captiva at my work this morning:

EDIT - took a better front-shot when I left for the day:

IMG_20120627_174350.jpg

IMG_20120627_100400.jpg

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

Also, on Sunday I went to get a haircut and go to Lowe's and saw this in the shopping center parking lot:

IMG_20120624_135706.jpg

This shopping center is close by my home and I can't say I've ever seen this '57 Pontiac around before. Have to keep my eyes open now!

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

'75 Cutlass Supreme coupe in that non-metallic baby poop green colour that was popular that yerr. Triple too, landau roof and interior matched.

EDIT: the proper name for the colour is Sage Green, not Baby Poop Green. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edited by ocnblu

Clean Focus SVT 5-door. Still really like these. Purer Focus, and dressed well by SVT.

IMG_5371.jpg

Then a black G8 GT with tint and rear window wing/deflector. Sign me up. I don't see enough of these.

IMG_2050.jpg

Saw a sharp dark red G8 GT today..

The Focus SVT reminded me of a buddy in Denver..about 10 years ago, he had an older Grand Cherokee, a '99 Mustang GT convertible, and a bright red Focus SVT. After getting married and having kids, his wife domesticated him and he now has a Prius and Sienna..

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

'61 Imperial Crown coupe, rough shape, black primer & some surface rust, obvious rot repair started, ALL chrome/stainless removed. Gas jockey walked over when he saw me eyeballing it. Paper in window said $10K, jockey claimed he could give me the owner's name, have me mention his name and get it at half price. He also kindly let me in on the secret that "it has a V-8". :rolleyes:

DSC01664.jpg

Edited by balthazar

Odd, why would such a small car need a V8 injun?

Blue Fisker Karma at a red light in Ardmore, PA Thursday. Very fitting of the scenery. Same place I'll see Ferrari's blazing around in snow & ice.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook