Ever get caught masturbating?

Nick

Seen it! :P

Man, this thread turned into...well, what I expected I guess...I mean, I posted that link for you guys to enjoy and get a good laugh out of, but I guess the confessions just came naturally from everyone else...Leave it to the woman though to get her panties in a bunch... :rolleyes:

BTW, Nos, sounds like you had a fun night...did you get to finish up at all? Or are you struck with a major case of blue ball?

Oh, and how the hell do you melt a radiator hose? :duh:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha No, my nuts are fine and I didn't get to "finish up"

Melted a radiator hose because it was against my EGR valve when we put everything back together after the cam/headers install and didn't notice it until today when we installed a new swaybar...

LOL @ Ceiling Cat!

Okay so I almost got caught masturbating it like twice by my sister 'cause she walks in and is like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

"Uh, I'm itching myself. Wanna see?"

"Ew. No. You're gross."

*says what she originally came to say and leaves*

But tonight my bestfriend (Ray), a girl from work, and I all decide to go to some elementary school playground and hang out at like 10 tonight. So we decide to play tag on the playscape lol. We're doing this and Ray nails his head while running up the slide to tag the girl. So we all sit on the bench a little later because I thought he was going to have a concussion or something. So while we're doing this she says she wants to take pics and stuff so she then goes on (after taking pics) to tell us to run out in the field (tons of mowed grass out there and it was dark) and take our clothes off. I tell her to go first. Well she says she'll go out in her bra/panties way out so we can hardly see her. Okay, fine, I agree to go next. Well, she starts running around out there and I tell Ray to run out there with me and grab her clothes. So we get her clothes and she like tackles me in the grass as I hand them off to Ray to run with 'em. She wrestles me around thinking I have them, but I don't so I just hold her there so Ray can take care of the stuff. He does and finally she ends up getting it all back and on. So a little later she says it's my turn, so I reluctantly go up on the big playscape thing and get up on top of it and say I'll get completely naked in the tube. Well, she didn't believe me, so she climbed all the way up there to find out I wasn't lying (I don't lie!). So while we're up there, she likes what she's seeing so we start making out (Ray's over on the bench and we thought he fell asleep -- all the while my clothes, well pants, are still off) and she starts stroking me and I go down her pants. Things are going good and all of a sudden I hear "Frank?!" from below. I pull my pants up and slide through the tube thing and I stop midway down to adjust as I hear her yell, "Who the hell is that?!" Well I get to the bottom and find out Ray had called my buddy Dale to come up there and hang out. He's like, "Dude, I'm SO sorry I got in the middle of that. I saw what was going and you had her good." But that's my story of getting caught. He drove me home (lol my car's sitting in the garage now waiting for a new radiator hose which I'll get in the morning.. I melted my old one) and all's good now. :)

ah young'ns. good story

I cannot believe you guys....what if some 12 year old saw this thread?

:P

Edited by Charger4U

:P

I was thinking about this ALL ALONG! Well, blame it on the 18 or 19 year old that started it, not me!

I was thinking about this ALL ALONG!  Well, blame it on the 18 or 19 year old that started it, not me!

lol, im the 12 year old...

This forum is more like 70% male, 18% questionable, 11% female and 1% BV.

Thank you. :D

Okay so I almost got caught masturbating it like twice by my sister 'cause she walks in and is like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

"Uh, I'm itching myself. Wanna see?"

"Ew. No. You're gross."

*says what she originally came to say and leaves*

But tonight my bestfriend (Ray), a girl from work, and I all decide to go to some elementary school playground and hang out at like 10 tonight. So we decide to play tag on the playscape lol. We're doing this and Ray nails his head while running up the slide to tag the girl. So we all sit on the bench a little later because I thought he was going to have a concussion or something. So while we're doing this she says she wants to take pics and stuff so she then goes on (after taking pics) to tell us to run out in the field (tons of mowed grass out there and it was dark) and take our clothes off. I tell her to go first. Well she says she'll go out in her bra/panties way out so we can hardly see her. Okay, fine, I agree to go next. Well, she starts running around out there and I tell Ray to run out there with me and grab her clothes. So we get her clothes and she like tackles me in the grass as I hand them off to Ray to run with 'em. She wrestles me around thinking I have them, but I don't so I just hold her there so Ray can take care of the stuff. He does and finally she ends up getting it all back and on. So a little later she says it's my turn, so I reluctantly go up on the big playscape thing and get up on top of it and say I'll get completely naked in the tube. Well, she didn't believe me, so she climbed all the way up there to find out I wasn't lying (I don't lie!). So while we're up there, she likes what she's seeing so we start making out (Ray's over on the bench and we thought he fell asleep -- all the while my clothes, well pants, are still off) and she starts stroking me and I go down her pants. Things are going good and all of a sudden I hear "Frank?!" from below. I pull my pants up and slide through the tube thing and I stop midway down to adjust as I hear her yell, "Who the hell is that?!" Well I get to the bottom and find out Ray had called my buddy Dale to come up there and hang out. He's like, "Dude, I'm SO sorry I got in the middle of that. I saw what was going and you had her good." But that's my story of getting caught. He drove me home (lol my car's sitting in the garage now waiting for a new radiator hose which I'll get in the morning.. I melted my old one) and all's good now. :)

I hate you.

Bah... old enough to understand. :P

Well, it's a good starting age...:P

That's about the time when I accidentally discovered it anyways...I won't go into details... :ph34r:

At 12? :lol: Wow... sorry, but I was doing it long before 12. Like... since I was in 4th grade.

I've heard the high school (locker room type) jokes about getting the ruler out.

Do high school age/college age types also have references to distance ... if you know what I mean? You know, like "contest style?" I can almost imagine someone came up with that one too.

People's imaginations run amok when it comes to anything sexual.

I've heard the high school (locker room type) jokes about getting the ruler out.

Do high school age/college age types also have references to distance ... if you know what I mean?  You know, like "contest style?"  I can almost imagine someone came up with that one too. 

People's imaginations run amok when it comes to anything sexual.

All I'll say is yes... and "hitting the wall" is quite an honor. :metal::blush:

That reminds me, I have to get my ladder so I can clean up my ceiling.

Right, right, for the over 35 crowd, it's probably more of a sputter...quick patting yourself on the back unnecessarily, PB.

:lol: This from the boy who told the board how he was getting an HJ on a playground.

haha I know. :):P

Yes... well, atleast I don't dribble... :D I can usually get my stomach. :lol::P

TMI?

That's.. all? :AH-HA_wink: :P Edited by NOS2006

self-appointed forum policemen unite against self-gratification!

S.A.F.P.U.A.S.G.

(Please PM Croc to join and receive your membership tee-shirt and chastity belt, free with your membership dues!)

:rolleyes:

I love how *I'm* the one with the problem in a thread that's degenerated into very explicit descriptions of how some of you ejaculate.  Seriously?  Yuck.

Don't like it, don't read it. :P Simple... I don't like most of your posts these days... so I don't read them. Simple.

Funny, you sure seem to be responding to an awful lot of them for someone who hasn't been reading them...

Well... when you direct something at me... I have no choice but to respond. Simple. I'm just getting sick of how bitchy you always are... Seriously. I'm, by far, not the only that thinks that. I wish you'd just mellow out, for god's sake... Jeesh.

Wow, and you talk about me to other members? Just how many members care that much about ol' Croc to make him a focal point in their conversations?

As for me mellowing out? You have no clue who I am outside of the context of this site. In fact, even within the context of this site you don't really know me. I posted one pic a while ago...and it isn't retrievable. I don't talk about personal things here, I don't really divulge that much about my life on here because honestly that's a little bit weird, since you really have no idea who is reading your posts.

In fact, if you knew as much as you think you know about me, you wouldn't be complaining. But if you're going to be calling me a bitch behind my back and now to my face? Meh...I won't be so nice anymore when C&G members IM me to bitch about how annoying you are. Because you are. Seriously. I'm, by far, not the only that thinks that. I wish you'd just grow up, for god's sake... Jeesh.

there there Croc, dont get your thong up in a bunch...

Dude, you're 12. And I know you're pretty new to the site, but not every guy on this site wears thongs. I happen to be one of the minority who doesn't. Unless you're referring to flip flops, in which case I wear them every day. :lol: Edited by Croc