Ever get caught masturbating?

Nick

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you're 12.  And I know you're pretty new to the site, but not every guy on this site wears thongs.  I happen to be one of the minority who doesn't.  Unless you're referring to flip flops, in which case I wear them every day. :lol:

@myspace.com

If the two of you are going to argue, at least try to make sense. Now, back to patching that damn hole in my ceiling . . .

and if your gonnna bitch bout me arguin stay patchin your celing!

:P:):lol:

Wow, and you talk about me to other members?  Just how many members care that much about ol' Croc to make him a focal point in their conversations?

Heh... you expected elsewise? When you act like a bitch, people will notice and talk about it. Simple as that.

As for me mellowing out?  You have no clue who I am outside of the context of this site.  In fact, even within the context of this site you don't really know me.  I posted one pic a while ago...and it isn't retrievable.  I don't talk about personal things here, I don't really divulge that much about my life on here because honestly that's a little bit weird, since you really have no idea who is reading your posts.

I'm not asking you to do any of that... if you're want to be careful, that's fine. I feel comfortable doing it, so I do.

In fact, if you knew as much as you think you know about me, you wouldn't be complaining.  But if you're going to be calling me a bitch behind my back and now to my face?  Meh...I won't be so nice anymore when C&G members IM me to bitch about how annoying you are.  Because you are.  Seriously. I'm, by far, not the only that thinks that. I wish you'd just grow up, for god's sake... Jeesh.

What do I think I know about you? Seriously? I like, and respect, you... but you can be such a f@#king bitch sometimes. To me, to Ocn, to Josh... to just about anybody who gets in your way. I have let it go for some time now, but honestly, I can't take you and your bitching anymore. Sorry. I don't care if you were nice when people complain about me... You're still a bitch. That doesn't change anything. And I never asked you to do anything... I, for one, could care less if people talk about me. You know that, right? :D

Also, mocking me doesn't get you anywhere, I hope you know... I find it funny... :lol::D

Look, if you want to misinterpret my deadpan humor as bitchiness, well that is entirely your prerogative, and I will laugh at your stupidity for doing so.

dont u mean the general people

Edited by Charger4U

dont u mean the general people

But not everyone does. Most of the users who have known me (even on this site) for years get it...the rest? Eh, I don't really talk to them much and don't really care. I just think it's kinda funny how much some of y'all care about me and my alleged "bitchiness." Edited by Croc

Look, if you want to misinterpret my deadpan humor as bitchiness, well that is entirely your prerogative, and I will laugh at your stupidity for doing so.

:lol: I'm sorry... You were the one that was defensive about my semi-sarcastic "BA (bitches anonymous)" post... So, appearantly you realized something, otherwise you wouldn't have responded as you had.

But, everyone knows I'm the not the most intelligent person there ever was... so laugh away... :D

What do I think I know about you? Seriously? I like, and respect, you... but you can be such a f@#king bitch sometimes. To me, to Ocn, to Josh... to just about anybody who gets in your way. I have let it go for some time now, but honestly, I can't take you and your bitching anymore. Sorry. I don't care if you were nice when people complain about me... You're still a bitch. That doesn't change anything. And I never asked you to do anything... I, for one, could care less if people talk about me. You know that, right? :D

Actually, that's what I was responding to.

Well, Croc... I'll get you some "Super Bitch" t-shirts like my grandma has, then. Will that make you feel better? Maybe once you wear them around a few times, you'll start to realize your true self. It can add to your "deadpan" humor... Or other silly, made-up, unnoticeable forms of humor which you like to create in your free time. Silly Croc. :D

As for that, yes... I'm sorry that I, like most people, only recognize recognizable humor like sarcasm and you had to see my true feelings about how you act like bitch around here. You didn't have the title "Resident Bitch" for nothing, you know... And don't forget Croctology.

Croc,

Go and get laid will yea im tired of having to listen to yah bitch.

:hissyfit:

Well, Croc... I'll get you some "Super Bitch" t-shirts like my grandma has, then. Will that make you feel better? Maybe once you wear them around a few times, you'll start to realize your true self. It can add to your "deadpan" humor... Or other silly, made-up, unnoticeable forms of humor which you like to create in your free time. Silly Croc. :D

As for that, yes... I'm sorry that I, like most people, only recognize recognizable humor like sarcasm and you had to see my true feelings about how you act like bitch around here. You didn't have the title "Resident Bitch" for nothing, you know... And don't forget Croctology.

Made-up? :lol: Oh, if only...

Seriously...I bet you think I'm really upset about all of this. Truth be told, the past two pages of this worthless thread being devoted to me has had me in stitches for over an hour. :lol: Look, I'm not judging, but if you really get this worked up over me and my posting...well...let's just say I'm glad you don't have bigger things to occupy your time worrying about.

Edited by Croc

Made-up? :lol: Oh, if only...

Seriously...I bet you think I'm really upset about all of this.  Truth be told, the past two pages of this worthless thread being devoted to me has had me in stitches for over an hour. :lol:  Look, I'm not judging, but if you really get this worked up over me and my posting...well...let's just say I'm glad you don't have bigger things to occupy your time worrying about.

Only you, Croc... Only you..... :lol:

Anyways, how do you get off? Do you... suck yourself? Use lotion? f@#k a dog? Pull on it?

Come on... gotta stay on topic. :P

Edited by blackviper8891

Yea, don't be a bitch...BV might complain about you.  Wouldn't want that to happen.

wow you must care alot about ole BV i mean to be talking about him all the time.

Edited by Charger4U