'07 BMW 335i OFFICIAL PICTURES

Bimmer325

The new pics make it look better but I still prefer the two previous generations of 3er coupes.  Cant argue with ttI-6 putting out 300hp.  I bet the M3 is going to be a beast.

Where is Domesticated?  I'd love to see him argue that the G6 coupe is a better vehicle than this.

At least the G6 will be reliable. And costs 10's of thousands of dollars less than this overrated hunk. I bet a Cobalt SS S/C would run with this thing and be more reliable doing it as well.

Yay for another Nazi piece of garbage. Maybe it could be a beater for my rich neighbor so he can take care of his babies, an 05' Trailblazer LTZ and C5 convertible.

Never mind, I'll just dope slap him upside the head and tell him to buy a real car, a GTO.

Looks great..esp. in the latest photos. I can't wait to see it in person...maybe I can convince my g/f to trade her '01 330Ci up on one..

I could see myself in one of these, it would make a great all-around daily driver.

beautiful car i'd take it over any GM, yes even over  the useless 'vette .when GM builds a car that equals the quality of BMW and can perform as well without GM's typical answer to that problem "just put in a bigger engine", then we can talk, until then you will find GM in the 3series' rear view mirror.

LOL....

Ask the kid in the M3 that I DESTROYED with my C6 Convertible 6-speed....(and I'm a BMW fan too....)

Totally boring and forgettable, inside and out. Destroyed stylistically by the new and even current G35, and blown out of the water by the 08 CTS.

Ultimate Driving Machine or not, in this segment it should still evoke some kind of feelings other than...*yawn* Is it my bedtime?

Totally boring and forgettable, inside and out.  Destroyed stylistically by the new and even current G35, and blown out of the water by the 08 CTS.

Ultimate Driving Machine or not, in this segment it should still evoke some kind of feelings other than...*yawn* Is it my bedtime?

Whatever...the '08 CTS is just talk at this point..just a 4dr again...this is a coupe. Unfortunately, GM has nothing remotely competitive with the 3 series coupe at it's price point..

I like the back end a lot, much nicer than the 4dr 3-series..

Edited by moltar