Sign in to follow this  
z28luvr01

Who Wants My Cobalt?

7 posts in this topic

z28luvr01    170

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/3209031785.html

post-51-0-43730700-1344967136_thumb.jpg

I am the original owner of this 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt with 64K miles.. It is fully loaded with the exception of OnStar. It has heated leather seats, the factory-installed Pioneer stereo system with XM, sunroof, front and rear side curtain airbags. This car gets fantastic fuel economy -- I have been getting a consistent 27-28mpg in 100% around town driving. It gets well into the 30s on the highway.

I have maintained this car quite meticulously for the seven plus years I have owned it. I've had it serviced at Nesenger Chevrolet in Medford and have maintenance records for it. I recently installed a new battery. Tires and brakes all have plenty of life left. I had the tires rotated regularly and was have been very thorough in maintaining proper tire pressure.

The body is in great condition with the following exceptions: the rear bumper has a couple of marks on it from a tap-and-run in a local parking lot, and there are a couple of minor dings on the right-rear quarter panel. That's it. I put a lot of effort into maintaining the finish and it definitely shows. The interior is flawless. I regularly conditioned the leather seats and it is still as supple as the day I bought the car.

I do have to disclose that this car has been in a couple of accidents that, if it weren't for CarFax you'd never have any other knowledge of it. It looks and drives like it did before it was repaired. Both accidents were relatively minor and the title is clean. I ensured that the car was repaired properly with GM parts. Both GEICO and the body shops gave me a hard time about it, but I agreed to pay the extra costs rather than have the car repaired with poorly fitting inferior quality replacement parts.

I am asking $5,800. I am slightly negotiable but do not insult me or the car with lowball offers. I have no problem keeping it; I'm just looking for the opportunity to raise some extra cash. Please text me at (631) 965-9562 if you wish to take a look at the car. I am sure you will fall in love with it.

dfelt    1,870

Nice car, you truly took very good care of it. I hope it finds another really good home to love it like you did.

• Upvote 2

bobo    91

Good-looking Cobalt. I've always liked the coupe. If you were on the west coast, I'd consider buying your car to keep as an extra vehicle.

I'm kinda tempted too, but the fact that its an autotrajic is keeping me from springing.

Nicely cared for car, though!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this