Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

1984 Oldsmobile Full Line Video

98, do you have anything for 1981 Olds Full lineup or 1981 Toronado?

When my friend posts more from his collection and mine, I think you will be pleased. I do not know if he has 81 Olds. I know he has had many others. I know a boat load more of Pontiac is coming, I will keep bringing the videos here when he posts them. I hope you and the members here are enjoying them. I have posted a lot of Oldsmobile in the Oldsmobile forum here already. I am sure you noticed Ninety Eight was missing from that video. I do know more Oldsmobile is coming.

I can appreciate the videos as it gives those who did not know GM back then or the brands to see how GM was and more.

When my friend posts more from his collection and mine, I think you will be pleased. I do not know if he has 81 Olds. I know he has had many others. I know a boat load more of Pontiac is coming, I will keep bringing the videos here when he posts them. I hope you and the members here are enjoying them. I have posted a lot of Oldsmobile in the Oldsmobile forum here already. I am sure you noticed Ninety Eight was missing from that video. I do know more Oldsmobile is coming.

I can appreciate the videos as it gives those who did not know GM back then or the brands to see how GM was and more.

I did notice 98 was missing... I was scrolling past Omega and Firenza to look for it.

If there is a 1981 Toronado or Olds Full line video, I plan to download it and put it on DVD. You get extra points at the shows for having "swag", any paraphernalia that goes with the car. I could leave the DVD on repeat on my laptop in the trunk.

I did notice 98 was missing... I was scrolling past Omega and Firenza to look for it.

If there is a 1981 Toronado or Olds Full line video, I plan to download it and put it on DVD. You get extra points at the shows for having "swag", any paraphernalia that goes with the car. I could leave the DVD on repeat on my laptop in the trunk.

I spoke to him tonight. He said more Oldsmobile was coming. He said a 1984 Oldsmobile Toronado promo was coming really soon.

Cool, but I'm looking for 1981 if he has it. Thanks in advance.

He said he had some 1981 Toronado stuff. He claims it is from my collection. I do not remember it. May be I do have it. He will post it I am sure..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook