Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

The joy and beauty of Wagons (estates)

LosAngeles

I love the way the Caprice wagon looks when someone gives it the Impala SS treatment. That blows away the Magnum in terms of coolness.

Unfortunately the Magnum is a market of one.  It is inately cool.  I wish GM has one.  The only other cool wagon is this:

Posted Image

[post="9468"][/post]

Too bad that's only available in the REST of the world... :(

Ford should drum up a 500 wagon too (of course that space is taken by the Freestyle for now)

A lime green '76 C.Classic Wagon with woodgrain? Sure. :)

Heres' some more nice ones:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I happen to believe that Wagons are cooler than 4 door sedans, but I still perfer the look of a car over a wagon!

[post="9759"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

A wagon is still a car, my friend....nver to be confused with SUVs or vans....

WHERE is the cool ass little Subie WRX wagon? I am thinking about going lot cruising this evening to see if there are any '06 WRX or Outback Sports on the lot yet.

Another excellent picture thread, btw.
Edited by ocnblu

Ted, I didn't laugh at the Cavalier wagon. I have some customers that hold onto their 3.1 powered Cavvy wagons, they love 'em! Just like first-gen S-10 fans who dislike the rounded '94-up, there are some diehard '94 and older Cavvy fans who dislike the rounded '95 and up car. It's good to see some sharp edges on the Cobalt and Colorado... although I admit there are some really stubborn S-10 lovers out there holding a grudge against the Colorado.