Sign in to follow this  
Intrepidation

Fusion already getting incentives

5 posts in this topic

The Fusion has barely been out on the market, and already the incentives have started. I was watching the TV in the waiting room while I waited on an oil change for my car, and saw the commercials. First of all, they suck and are lame. At least the first few Fusion commercials were kinda cool and greative "This is life...this is life in Drive" Now it just flatly tells you how great the car is supposed to be and that you can get cash back, yadda yadda. SO lame, what a pity.

well, a loss of 1.2 billion in just one quater is pretty bad, I doubt the problem just has to do with their restructuring costs, alot of their products just aren't moving off the lots, I see tons of Fusions stacked up at every dealership, wish the edge was here right now to help out sales and interest at the local dealerships, but even that, and the ugly new Super Duty probably wouldn't really do anything here in the Portland area, I am really beginning to see alot more of the new Explorer's riding around, mainly the Eddie Bauer edition, and the F-150 Lariet Models are still pretty popular here but thats it...

The Fusion is easily the best domestic midsize sedan available right now. The interior, while not perfect, beats the hell out of the Epsilons (Aura included, judging by the pics) and the exterior is excellent. Plus they offer the top-of-the-line trim with a 4cyl and a stick for people who want economy or the fun to drive factor as well as all of the features.

Doesn't surprise me. I wasn't really impressed with the Fusion at the auto show. The exterior is pretty dull and the interior didn't really impress me that much. I never thought it brought enough to the table to really win too many conquest buyers.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this