Sign in to follow this  
!!!TED!!!

Mazda3 facelift

39 posts in this topic

Not a bad improvement to a car that, in all likelihood, didn't really need it......

Good stuff either way....

Can't wait until the MazdaSpeed3 gets here! I just wish it were going to be available in the sedan as well....as that's the body style, ironically, I like best in the Mazda3...

They need to fix the droopy ass on the Mazda3 or retune the rear suspension so it doesn't become a lowrider when you put a microwave in the rear hatch.

Nice, but I liked the 5 spoke wheels better. Kinda wish the sedan got the 5-door's grill, but it's kinda nice that they differenciated the two a bit. Mazda3 is probably the best compact in the states :yes:

Nice, but I liked the 5 spoke wheels better. Kinda wish the sedan got the 5-door's grill, but it's kinda nice that they differenciated the two a bit. Mazda3 is probably the best compact in the states :yes:

You can get that grill on the sedan if you opt for the S model. The 5-dr comes in S-model trim only, which is why its shown with that grill.

I'm really anticipating the Mazdaspeed 3 pricing. If its no more than $24k, I'll be seriously considering one.

You can get that grill on the sedan if you opt for the S model.  The 5-dr comes in S-model trim only, which is why its shown with that grill.

I'm really anticipating the Mazdaspeed 3 pricing.  If its no more than $24k, I'll be seriously considering one.

Mazdaspeed3 or Caliber SRT-4? Hmm, now that's a tough choice. :scratchchin:

Ford should stick a fork in Mazda and hurl them back to Japan where they belong. I hate the fact that they are putting effort into building a damn import brand when they SHOULD be working on building a product as good as our General!

Why isn't there a new Focus out right now? What kind of a fool buys a Mazda over a Cobalt or Ion quadcoupe anyways. C'mon Ford, wake up! You guys are seriously screwing yourselves with this worthless waste of an import brand :deadhorse:

Ford should stick a fork in Mazda and hurl them back to Japan where they belong. I hate the fact that they are putting effort into building a damn import brand when they SHOULD be working on building a product as good as our General!

Why isn't there a new Focus out right now? What kind of a fool buys a Mazda over a Cobalt or Ion quadcoupe anyways. C'mon Ford, wake up! You guys are seriously screwing yourselves with this worthless waste of an import brand :deadhorse:

I agree Ford should kwork on a new Focus, but since Mazda is profitable and the foundation for many of Ford's products, I'd say it's pretty reliable. Honestly...do you think at all before you talk? Ever?

Also, the kinda "fool" tht buys a Mazda3 is the kind that realizes that the Ion is ugly, cheap, poorly built, and has those horrible center mounted gauges. The Cobalt is also not nearly as refined or sporty as the 3. Get your facts sraight and open your eyes.

I agree Ford should kwork on a new Focus, but since Mazda is profitable and the foundation for many of Ford's products, I'd say it's pretty reliable. Honestly...do you think at all before you talk? Ever?

Also, the kinda "fool" tht buys a Mazda3 is the kind that realizes that the Ion is ugly, cheap, poorly built, and has those horrible center mounted gauges. The Cobalt is also not nearly as refined or sporty as the 3. Get your facts sraight and open your eyes.

It's still an import, does very little to help our economy. Ford money should go towards Ford products. Not imports, that's all I am saying.

The 3 can be as great a car as a Chevy, but it is still japanese :nono:

It's still an import, does very little to help our economy. Ford money should go towards Ford products. Not imports, that's all I am saying.

The 3 can be as great a car as a Chevy, but it is still japanese  :nono:

AH, but if you remember the Prism, or even the Vibe, they are Japanese underneath, but sold as domestic, they make money for the company selling them. Mazda makes money for Ford, so it does actually help the economy, because the profits go to Ford.

AH, but if you remember the Prism, or even the Vibe, they are Japanese underneath, but sold as domestic, they make money for the company selling them. Mazda makes money for Ford, so it does actually help the economy, because the profits go to Ford.

More profits would go to Ford if they'd cut the fat (Mazda) and concentrate on a new Focus instead.

More profits would go to Ford if they'd cut the fat (Mazda) and concentrate on a new Focus instead.

Well see it's not Mazada's fault Ford hasn't gotten smart enough to bring the Euro Focus over here. Also don't fogrt that the newer Focus is based of the Mazda3's C1 platform, which has earned both cars many awards.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this